Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Alpha - Build 18443

See the front page for the latest notes!
    Last edited by chaud; 2014-06-20 at 10:31 PM.

Scoreboard!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.com/mrbison

All aboard the hype train.

Choo choo y'all
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

It's happening...again!!!

Ooooh I can't wait to see the goodies Blizz has brought us this time around!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leroy is in the game lol "Assist Leeroy Jenkins in recovering his Devout Shoulders in Upper Blackrock Spire on Heroic difficulty. 10 points."

Item - Warrior T17 Arms 2P: Slam critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Recklessness by 5 sec.

I thought they got rid of slam for Arms? So this 2 set is pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDKuma View Post
    Item - Warrior T17 Arms 2P: Slam critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Recklessness by 5 sec.

I thought they got rid of slam for Arms? So this 2 set is pointless.
    Because like all the other moaners on facebook and MMO, you immediately jump to conclusions before they are even done with revisions.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that I should probably avoid buying this expansion and just find a good MoP private server

Rogue raid buff now gives haste and multistrike. i like that

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Because like all the other moaners on facebook and MMO, you immediately jump to conclusions before they are even done with revisions.
    Not moaning, just calling it as I see it. 2 days ago on their main site they updated the alpha notes and it shows Arms doesn't have slam. So for the tier set to show "slam crits" is a little backwards to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDKuma View Post
    Not moaning, just calling it as I see it. 2 days ago on their main site the updated and it shows Arms doesn't have slam, so for the tier set to show "slam crits" is a little backwards to me.
    Because they're still testing stuff out, just like Rend was in the patch notes shortly before it was removed again

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Because they're still testing stuff out, just like Rend was in the patch notes shortly before it was removed again
    Rend was in the notes? Now there is an ability I haven't seen for years lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Is the change to PoM not affecting Polymorph new? I hadn't noticed that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakkimatsu View Post
    Leroy is in the game lol "Assist Leeroy Jenkins in recovering his Devout Shoulders in Upper Blackrock Spire on Heroic difficulty. 10 points."
    3 guesses on what he'll do in the hatchery
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Are there any new models in the new alpha build? Draenei female for instance.

Damnnn. I want that Iron Horde elekk.