Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Love the "new model" with a re-skinned magnataur... shouldn't it be "new skin"?

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    it is new model

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Skeleton is the same, model is not.

Those new set bonus are really cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    For the first time EVER I finally see something in WoD I like and is making me consider a purchase... Druid T17!

Mythic
    Nope, nevermind. Back to planning a cancel after I finish next couple of cloaks.

Druid Armor is really unique and I like that - I'm a hunter and my set looks very boring compared to that. I hope to see more "crazy" and "strange" sets. Those are the sets that make you really stand out. We had enough generic looking stuff.

Those druid wings are sexy.

I like the side shot of the hunter tier (2nd color), you can really appreciate that fire "thing" from his belt!. "yes, it's that big!"

Meh...not overly hyped for the hunter set...had hoped for more apparent beast vibes from it...the druid set looks awesome tho, gonna enjoy swatting every druid in my guild whenever they come close >:3.

I do however love the hunter set bonuses, expecially for BM!

Also...the elekk had BETTER be a both-factions mount. It looks bloody fantastic!

I like all the sets besides the Rogue S16.

That Priest set is amazing though. Probably the best looking Priest set T5 and T6.

Deleted
    Fascinating how many people look at a piece of armor and be like "This is it, wont buy that. Stupid Blizz, no ideas for armor".
    Never understood why the looks of your char have to be so special...

Playing since BC, the thing that made me happy for an expansion was always: 1. Story 2. Enviroment 3. Gameplay Features.

Even to consider that a piece of armor (which you can transmog) has the ability to make one angry enough to post a comment about how stupid that piece looks is a thing I will never understand.
    But if you wont buy an expansion because your favorite class does not look good enough or seems weak in Alpha patch notes, I hope you stick with that decision, but than stfu and stop annoying me (and maybe others).

And to some persons calling an Alpha Build "Class Armageddon": After Starcraft/Warcraft and most WoW (after BC), you should have more faith in Blizzard`s balancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting Sets. Unfortunately they don't like very WoW'ish like many others but more like "Random Fantasy MMO XY" set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzanesh View Post
    Interesting Sets. Unfortunately they don't like very WoW'ish like many others but more like "Random Fantasy MMO XY" set.
    If that looks Random Fantasy, remember Vanilla sets like the hunter T2

PHANTOM OF THE HUNTOPERA.....not really, that was just the first thing that came to mind.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Information overload... at some point there's just too much information being passed on, and there's no surprises when the expansion comes out. Thin it out a bit guys.

Deleted
    I've written a post picking apart whatever the hell that Hunter set is at http://bit.ly/1m7HLEU if anyone's interested :3

Like, I get it, it's a lot of "information that we need to get out to the people". Instead, perhaps putting these long ass front page info dumps into spoiler tags to save space for each class, that way everyone doesn't have to wade through endless walls of text to find the class(es) that they play/care about? Because these posts are getting a little ridiculous. Just sayin'.

And don't get me wrong, I love the information, just think it could be done in a slightly more organized way. Thanks.

I want to love that lock set so much. The spines/horns/whatever they are with the skills in them look so fantastic and then I see the rest of it. That druid set though.
    Last edited by Dopplegager; 2014-06-21 at 06:44 PM.

oh a bug set. I can see it now, CTRL+C Heart of Fear CTRL+V "new raid". Charge $49.99

Rogue set is garbage. And aren't pallys supposed to be messengers of the light? Not black death