Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    uhm, there are no class specific cm-sets. only weapons.
    Well that's no fun.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

10+ Year Old Account
    I have absolutely no idea if I like this set or not. I think it's the color scheme and shoulders that throw me off. However the wings are amazing and completely unique! I kinda of wish it was a bit more savage and "harsh". I will probably have to see how awesome femtaur or femtroll look in such a set to see if I will be xmoging or not. I am loving the amount of detail they are putting into just about everything they are introducing. They are setting the stage to really make some wicked looking stuff in future tiers!

I think this set is actually really cool. Makes me a bit sad I won't get it since I probably won't be doing mythic difficulty.

Deleted
    I'm a mage and i'm jealous

One of the ugliest sets of all time. Top 5 for sure.

Deleted
    I love it.

Definitely do not like the vibe from this set. It makes me feel like Abathur invaded Warcraft instead of a WoD themed concept. Heck, bugs were the days on Tier 14 with Heart of Fear or the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, not WoD!

Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    uhm, there are no class specific cm-sets. only weapons.
    IMO the Druid CM wep should be just like the Staff in FL, when we use it for Xmog it changes ALL our forms into the new WoD models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really not much of a fan of it myself. Though, when I do get it, I'll be renaming myself to like... Kha'zerra The Catshaper.
    Zerrahki - Feral Druid of <Forthright>

Deleted
    At least nobody can say that set was done in 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    At least nobody can say that set was done in 10 minutes
    Ermargerd dis set was dun in 15min!

sorry I had to :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    IMO the Druid CM wep should be just like the Staff in FL, when we use it for Xmog it changes ALL our forms into the new WoD models.
    Since the tech probably still doesn't support this kind of usability, I'd be happy with receiving an item akin to the seeds in FL that lets us look sexified whenever we want in forms.

On topic with the mythic tier set, I think Blizz hit the mark because people either really love it or hate it. Similar to what I mentioned above, I'd love some tech introduced to allow some effect for druids that can be seen for those of us that are stuck in Cat or Bear Form (non-glyphed Moonkins, too) almost all the time. Introduce a 5-piece set bonus to add 100% sexification aura to druids at all times!
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

I just hope there's an offset of the Shoulders with the Wings so that I can use them on my Rogue
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    It looks badass. I hope the introduce more druid sets that aint robes though

Insects are part of the Druid spells/lore. They will have Insect Swarm back for Balance Druid (Was there before) and there is already the faerie fire spells, which are actually Sprites (Tiny Elven-Like creatures, with Dragonfly Wings).

Hopelly the Helm will look a bit better (Tauren male looks like roots are coming out on his nose).

It feels a big AQ40 to me, but overall it looks good. At least we get something NEW, not just Bark/Feather/Tree like said in a previsou post.
    They should add flying Firefly around as an animation. (like 2-3 moving around... then they get eaten by the Shoulders)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll still use the current CM gear though. If the on use effect is linked to the belt as it is with the Paladin CM gear, I might, might use this one, or at least the shoulders if they give the wings..
    Hi

By far one of the best druid sets ever

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    This is fucking amazing. Seriously this is my favorite druid set now. The insect theme is BRILLIANT and a WELCOME change to IM A TREE COVERED IN FEATHERS COVERED IN OTHER TREES COVERED IN BARK LOL.
    At first I hated the set. But looking at it again, while keeping this comment in mind, I am totally in love with this set. I agree with you 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so when we had Heart of Fear (mantid insect raid) we got Bear tier but when we get a "Savage" xpac, we go Mantid/Insect? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutora View Post
    Wait so when we had Heart of Fear (mantid insect raid) we got Bear tier but when we get a "Savage" xpac, we go Mantid/Insect? Am I missing something?
    The Mantid are spawn of the Old Gods, unlike the natural wildlife of Draenor. Wouldn't fit the Druid theme.