Thread: T17

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    I don´t think the mythic one has been posted yet:

Blizzard wants to slowly turn us into birds i guess
    Finally something for Shadow Priests!

I love the veil-looking-thing! I have never really liked any of the Priest sets so this is great!

Deleted

Can´t say i´m a big fan of the bird theme on the shoulders even if it seems to be Arrakoa/Raven inspired. I like the other shoulders a lot more

15+ Year Old Account
    Did we determine the raven-shoulders are going to be the Mythic version? I need those for xmog. NEED. Will ditch mythic guild to farm normal for xmog shoulders! ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Did we determine the raven-shoulders are going to be the Mythic version? I need those for xmog. NEED. Will ditch mythic guild to farm normal for xmog shoulders! ^^
    All indications are that the raven shoulder outfit is mythic. Mythic has its own art, normal and heroic will share art with different colors.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    All indications are that the raven shoulder outfit is mythic. Mythic has its own art, normal and heroic will share art with different colors.
    Ah then yes Mythic it is! I hope they have coins so I can coin spam the shoulder boss ><

I still can't quite believe they made an actual shadow-themed Tier set.. anyway as awesome as they look the raven shoulders seems to clip violently into themselves on the new female nelf model, hope they get that fixed.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    Ah then yes Mythic it is! I hope they have coins so I can coin spam the shoulder boss ><
    Honestly I hope they remove coins. Coins give you false hope. : (

But yes I am extremely happy with the mythic set. Cannot wait to get it.

Deleted
    did you get a guild kick after they read that?

The ravens should be the Mythic version. The red/purple versions should be normal/heroic, since they share the same model.

And remember, LFR, normal, heroic, and mythic are all on separate lockouts. Raid with your mythic group, and you can always do an Openraid, if needed, for normal/heroic.

Otherwise for the 1st tier, I can't see any competitive raiding group not farming normal, heroic, and mythic for gear. Especially, if the alternative is wearing heroic 5 man blues.
    Once your guild is set in Mythic gear in the first tier, blizz doesn't expect you to need anything less than Mythic for the rest of the xpack, unless you want different trinkets/set bonuses/stat combos. EI I believe what they've said is that Tier 17 Mythic ilvl ~ Tier 18 Heroic ilvl ~ Tier 19 Normal ilvl.... something to that effect. If its not the same, close to that.

Then LFR has another not nearly as flashy, but unique armor model, for its non-tier parts. (Tier is no longer dropping in LFR)
    Last edited by Blackmorgrim; 2014-07-25 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    Mythic looks unimpressive for me. But I'll devour the purple/grey one and never take it off. Those sexy shoulders.

But I'll devour the purple/grey one and never take it off. Those sexy shoulders.
    That's the Mythic set.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    did you get a guild kick after they read that?
    My GM (Verain) does read these forums, so I'm sure he saw it So it was more of a sideways threat really - just letting him know I would ditch progression for cute xmog

From the MMO preview video the rough special effect on the mythic shoulders appears to be souls being released. Does anyone else get that vibe?
    I like fat chickens and I don't know why; Charbroiled on a spit, or fried; When a Boom walks in with a big fat waist; Stripped down and ready to baste; You get HUNGry; Hope the meat ain't tough; Cause you noticed that the bird is stuffed; Deep in the pan he's stewin; I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin; Oh Baby, I wanna get with ya; And fix you fo dinna; Weight Watchers is just starvin; But that butt you got; Was made for carvin...!