Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    I wonder if the second pet will KC too with the BM 4pc, because that would be absolutely absurd...
    A guildie and I were talking about that as well. Also wondering if the second pet will use bite/claw/smack as well or if it's just like an extra stampede pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

What does "for until cancelled" mean here?

I think the trend with survival is extra focus from Serpent Sting. . . As to why I haven't figured that out. . . more arcane shots? Serpent Sting is already granting 3 focus per tick once every 3 seconds. Kinda wondering if SV will be Crit>Mastery>Haste or something? Maybe even Mastery>Crit>Haste? 2P leans this way but with the 4P I'm really confused which direction blizzard is trying to go. . .

MM 2P definitely looks like volley and of course looking at BM is just more pets. it's kinda neat I guess since BM is all about pets anyways so why not more? although the BM 2P "until Cancelled" could be clarified more. . . perhaps a mistake? I understand the chance to "enrage" your pet, but will it last forever then? Who would want to cancel it in a raiding environment other than the obvious stop hurting something as much because of X, Y, or Z reason.
    Rankings are hard to do when people don't do their jobs right. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hareu View Post
    What does "for until cancelled" mean here?

Placeholder until they think of something clever, more than likely.

Posted this in the alpha thread, should have been in here....

The survival 4-piece lasts for 6 sec, so it's designed to only stack during LnL procs. So, basically you get permanent 10% haste with more haste after LnL. Not sure what the stack cap is on it (the "0 times" thing is probably a datamining error). Could be nice for Exotic Munitions though. Also gives more value to multistrike since LnL uses it now. All the bonuses seem to be designed to favor each spec's secondary stat attunement.

I assume for survival they are mostly datamining/tooltip/placeholder errors until more information is released. Pleased with MM 4 piece right now, curious as to what the 2 piece will be for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    I assume for survival they are mostly datamining/tooltip/placeholder errors until more information is released. Pleased with MM 4 piece right now, curious as to what the 2 piece will be for it.
    The artillery strike is the MM 2p according to whats datamined there. MM 4p still remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    The artillery strike is the MM 2p according to whats datamined there. MM 4p still remains to be seen.
    No, they changed it to 4 piece. It was previously the 2 piece but currently it shows at the 4 set.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    No, they changed it to 4 piece. It was previously the 2 piece but currently it shows at the 4 set.

2-piece: Activating Rapid Fire also grants you Deadly Aim. Deadly Aim increases your critical strike damage by 10%.
    4-piece: Aimed Shot critical strikes have a chance to call down an artillery strike on your target, dealing 10 damage. (Approximately 1.50 procs per minute)

MMOC is missing one, but wowhead had it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    2-piece: Activating Rapid Fire also grants you Deadly Aim. Deadly Aim increases your critical strike damage by 10%.
    4-piece: Aimed Shot critical strikes have a chance to call down an artillery strike on your target, dealing 10 damage. (Approximately 1.50 procs per minute)

That artillery strike is going to be very interesting

unless it's AoE it's not going to be, it's just a proc for X damage (RPPM too lol)
    Retired hunter

Volley is coming back in the form of a set bonus!
    Rankings are hard to do when people don't do their jobs right. :S

Will it have the old skeet skeet animation?

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post

They might have left it out because that 2 set was old, probably assumed it was going to be changed like the rest? Don't know. Still like it though

The BM 2 piece lasts 8 sec in case people were wondering about the "for until canceled" thing. http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=167132