Thread: 1% wipes

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

1% wipes

Worst things ever!!! 1% wipe on H siege 25 man 100th wipe.

What was your latest?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    0% Wipe on H Thok. Somewhat of 200k I think? Wasn't exactly progression for me. Was raiding with a friends raid group on my alt and they didn't have him on farm yet. second kill I believe?

0% wipe on Garrosh yesterday, 771k hp. I wanted to kill myself (that would have been our first kill).

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in the day in EQ, a boss had to be -11% to be dead. Not joking. Seen plenty of 0hp wipes back then. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Back in the day in EQ, a boss had to be -11% to be dead. Not joking. Seen plenty of 0hp wipes back then. Good times.
    It only makes sense. Don't you want to confirm the kill?

Deleted
    Somehow this content didnt have that much bosses where theses typical 1% wipes were likely... usually once you live long enough to get Siegecrafter on <10% you most likely kill him. If you reach the last Mob on Klaxxi with a few people left you kill him. If you survive the Iron Star and 4th Malice on Garrosh you pretty sure kill him.
    A boss with potential for those 1% wipes would be thok, but personally i never had such a wipe. Same goes for Malkorok... i think during progression we got him to <10% before Berserk, then we said "ok now with nobody dying and everybody pull a little bit more DPS" so we killed him a few trys later.

I think my last noticeable 1% wipe was on Lei Shen HC during progression... i think it was a 2% wipe but still very annoying because it took us a few more days to kill him afterwards. And Spirit Kings HC when they were still very hard... something like 500k HP wipe and had to wait till the next ID for a kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is without any doubts one of the worst wipes(or kills) out there. This was when we were competing for world alliance #2 Garrosh HC. Just watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh50Pu-sHY
    Last edited by MyCelar; 2014-06-05 at 09:54 PM.

Probably my worst wipe ever was 25man Putricide in wrath. Had him down to 24K hp before he killed a tank and healed, and wiped us a few seconds later.

sub 0.1% wipe on H malk during farm content 2 weeks back. we were having a horrible night and wiped like 4 times sub 4% to malk the last of which was literly our shadow priest yelling on mumble Yelling that his SWP and DP didn't crit as he was kiting boss hoping for dot ticks to tick him down dying at 120k hp.

0% wipe on Heroic Siegecrafter on like, I think 250 wipes or something? I'm unsure how many it actually took...can't check since servers are being so bad.

Not the worst wipe I've experienced, but had dark shamans despawn in my alt raid (because upstairs wiped) on 300k hp.

Not really current content but I still remember wiping on Ultraxion with 300hp.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCelar View Post
    This is without any doubts one of the worst wipes(or kills) out there. This was when we were competing for world alliance #2 Garrosh HC. Just watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh50Pu-sHY
    Suddenly got reminded of some old Blood Legion videos where they used to post shit like "US Horde #4" in their title, like narrowing down the competition is going to make it seem even more impressive. >.<

No offense btw, just used to find it amusing. :P
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    I remember dying on Nefarian normal during Cataclysm at 51k hp. After the wipe someone noticed that the shaman of the group had forgotten his cooking hat equipped. Fun times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Suddenly got reminded of some old Blood Legion videos where they used to post shit like "US Horde #4" in their title, like narrowing down the competition is going to make it seem even more impressive. >.<

No offense btw, just used to find it amusing. :P
    That's because a 2% wipe on world rank 29564 siegecrafter normal means nothing : (-) and btw, US has no competition, like rlly!

10+ Year Old Account
    3% wipe on Flex Nazgrim.
    And that was like our fifth attempt?

Some people just do not like to kill adds.
    Lock rocks, made to order.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnarch View Post
    I remember dying on Nefarian normal during Cataclysm at 51k hp. After the wipe someone noticed that the shaman of the group had forgotten his cooking hat equipped. Fun times.
    I did an entire DS heroic farm raid with that fucking hat on once. Didn't even notice. xD
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Last week my guild had a 0.7% wipe on heroic garrosh it was the most crushing feeling I've felt in awhile, thankfully we killed it last night.

We had the absolute worst one ever in this tier. On Spoils 10H progression, we had a pull where my group hit the lever just as the timer was going off. We heard the RP about needing both sides done (so we knew the other side finished), and we killed our last add with the healer spamming the lever. The lever started moving, we all cheered, and then the room blew up. It was heartbreaking.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Worst ones that comes to mind - FL: Baleroc HC 10 man 50k HP wipe & ToT: Horridon HC 10 man 20k wipe. Both where on progress for first kill.