Poll: keep it or change it?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    Even so, it's a bit more "humanoid" than it should be for a form we take where we give up our physical attributes.
    This time I have to agree with you, it would even be better if we didn't had legs like the elemental models
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the resto one but neither the other two. Sadly I only dps so I never get to enjoy the water form.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

I'd settle for a Glyph of Stars equivalent, that makes our model more or less transparent and colored by the appropriate element.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    I'd settle for a Glyph of Stars equivalent, that makes our model more or less transparent and colored by the appropriate element.
    Agreed. I think we've come to a solution, right? Tea anyone?

http://twitter.com/Celestalon/status/489936754107891714

I guess it was selection bias, but still, seems like an awful lot of shaman players don't like the ascendence model even if you do discount this poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    http://twitter.com/Celestalon/status/489936754107891714

I guess it was selection bias, but still, seems like an awful lot of shaman players don't like the ascendence model even if you do discount this poll.
    Well, it is not a very good poll to see if people like it, I like it, but voted that I want it changed to better fit a Tauren.

Well, I'd like to know a reasonable way to argue for change without selection bias. That goes for polls or not, but it's plain to see that a high percentage of shaman players aren't 100% satisfied with the ascendence model for mulitiple reasons. Personally I hate my avatar shape shifting and the overall model doesn't represent all the different races well enough.

Honestly, it just feels like you are entitled.
    It looks visually impressive compared to other cooldowns and properly visualizes that you popped a big cooldown. Compare that to say, Icy Veins or Adrenaline Rush even and it's pretty silly. Either have it as is, or just remove it and add basic colors around the character.
    In PvP, you are supposed to force enough enemy CC/interrupts that you can use it and get at least some free LvBs in. Do you guys think every other class gets 100% uptime on their CDs?

Why would female shamans be upset? It's a gender neutral form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    I love Ascendance animation. Looks cool, powerful, it's a nice change from your regular character.
    On the other hand, I don't like our legless elementals, weak models.

I think all major healing cooldowns should be pretty flashy just so the raid can see when it's up. Stuff like "Did we have a spirit link" You diden't see the massive swirling green shit everyone can see when it's up. I would like for them to add similar glyphs to ascendance as druids have had for tree-form. Maybe make it bigger because as a tauren you get smaller when you use ascendance and that doesn't make a lot of sense.

I prefer my Orc. I'd rather not turn into an Elemental Monstrosity from Bastion of Twilight.....

10+ Year Old Account

It would be pretty cool if Shaman could take on these forms instead.

How giving the skin of your character a little Bolvar Fordragon treatment when you pop Ascendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Similar to Glyph of Stars or Glyph of Shadowform.
    Yes please, give us a glyph to customize the looks of it, I don't like to look like a mob from Hour of Twilight.

More customization never hurts and glyph allows the people who like the current form to keep it unglyphed as it is.

I'd like a glyph that makes you slightly transparent and then you have an elemental aura around you for the duration. Fire for Elemental, Air for Enhancement, and Water for Restoration.

Deleted

I want them to change it to something like this but with feet and less black armor/more fire.

Quote Originally Posted by aedras View Post

I want them to change it to something like this but with feet and less black armor/more fire.
    While it's very cool, it's still to human looking for a Tauren :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aedras View Post

While I like that, it looks too much like a male, and is very much a humanoid. It needs to be ambiguous; and I disagree with the legs. Remove the legs.