Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    blizzard just forces us to transmog every belt after 6.0 release.
    And yes. Yes they are.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Finally some worthy crotch protection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    blizzard just forces us to transmog every belt after 6.0 release.
    Best thing would be to just add a hide belt option, so sick myself of all those WWE belts and its very unfair that only dk's get this option

So yea, when blizz puts in the dry hump level 100 talent that belt would work perfect. Even the helm is doable for me but that belt...

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking amazing ! I love it ! The armor is like "get out of my way or you're history!"
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I thought the pvp sets were supposed to be straight recolors of their respective pve sets. That's not a recolor.
    Was thinking the same thing, not that I'm complaining though, more variety is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I thought the pvp sets were supposed to be straight recolors of their respective pve sets. That's not a recolor.
    That is not at all what they said, people just misunderstood because Blizzard worded it poorly.

Omg. I must have that set. That's the most badass set evah.

Why does blizzard keep ruining awesome helmets with huge horns/blades/spikes?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

So how does it work for pvp and pve sides? So we wont have shared gear with pvpers? At the moment Blizzard showed us 4 different sets (LFR, Normal mode, Mythic mode, Season16)

Quote Originally Posted by Raain View Post
    So how does it work for pvp and pve sides? So we wont have shared gear with pvpers? At the moment Blizzard showed us 4 different sets (LFR, Normal mode, Mythic mode, Season16)
    No. PVP gear and Raid gear look different as they always have. Well at least the Mythic and Elite or whatever gear. I don't know if the lower end versions share looks or not but I don't believe they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raain View Post
    From what I've gathered so far, Entry Level PvP and PvE Gear (Normal/Heroic/Honor) will all have the same model but PvE and PvP will have different recolours (Normal/Heroic Share a colour, PvP seperate). Mythic Gear and Conquest gear will have "unique" models which appear to look like an upgraded version of the entry level gear.

Note that Normal/Heroic in Warlords are the same difficulties as Flex/Normal on Live, so them sharing a model and colour scheme isn't exactly something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulsar View Post
    Great looking set. Now which one is the elite?
    I believe that's horde/Alliance. As seen from the pve versions, the mythic armor actually has a different model than normal/heroic. So my guess is the elite version will actually have a different model than conquest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I believe that's horde/Alliance. As seen from the pve versions, the mythic armor actually has a different model than normal/heroic. So my guess is the elite version will actually have a different model than conquest.
    Stop. You're giving me goose bumps just thinking about it.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome IMO.