Deleted

Help with 2v2 comps

Hi all me and my friend have been playing wow for along time but have decided to try and go for rating in 2v2 rather than rating

I have Mage (best geared) MW Monk (2nd) Feral Kitty (3rd) DK Priest Pally not geared at all

He has Warrior (best geared) Shammy (gear for all specs) Rogue Lock Druid

We both dont really want to play warrior and mage becuase we use those in our threes so want to try something different
    Both willing to play any of the rest of the classes and any spec
    Any help on what would work well would be much appreciated

Not really such things as comps in 2v2's. One of you heal and the other play something that can do good, sustained damage this season. Make sure you choose classes whose cc's do not DR with each other. Mage healer should be fine, as should Warrior Healer.

Deleted
    Would WW monk and Ench Shammy work ?

Anything works in 2s. Absolutely any comp is 2k viable if you're good players.

I'd lean towards your WW monk though. They are versatile and can be paired nicely with any other class. I'd avoid the DK unless your friend is a strong healer. My main is a DK and it gets pretty brutal in the upper brackets because once AMS/IbF is down, we're basically just a free kill for competent players. DKs can put out incredible amount of damage, but they are very squishy.

I have a much, much easier time on WW monk tossing out CC and dealing with burst.
    Last edited by Coldhearth; 2014-06-23 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lock - MW Monk
    Warrior - MW Monk
    Warrior - Feral

Mage - Shaman
    Mage - Rogue
    Mage - Druid

Feral - Shaman

Rogue - Priest

It's not that difficult to come up with a 2s comp, really.