Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    DS>ToTC>Naxx>MH

Deleted
    SoO is probably my favourite or my top 3 raid in WoW, worst raid for me is either Dragon Soul or ToC.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ulduar>Kara>Icc>SoO>ToT
    That's not a bad breakdown at all. Those are probably my top 5 for sure, might shift ICC to #5 though.

/cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    SoO is very good. Good length raid, interesting fights, EXCELLENT lore (unlike DS, trash lore there), good buildup, ect.

DS can claim worst raid by miles. TotC, for all the negativity, was a half-way decent instance, the only 2 cons to it was A) no trash, and B) extreme repetiveness. (It was the first, and last, raid that you could run 4 times/lockout). Boss fights were pretty well designed and interested, with the potential exception of Faction Champs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    But... T6 is lvl 70...
    I was still running around with my 4p T6 bonus until we got to Sapphiron, and i was a tank.

Loved all of MOP raid's especially ToT and SOO.. great bosses for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Am I the only one who feels this way? I absolutely despise this raid. And it's definitely not because of burn out. I jumped into this tier late and only ran it on normal a few times and a few more in LFR/Flex. Meanwhile I've done full ToT at least a hundred times across several difficulties. Currently I've been working on some cloaks for a few alts, and I just do ToT because I like that raid and for-go the extra chances at drops from the first two wings of SoO.
    no, you arent the only one who feels that way but i disagree

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd give it a 6/10, mostly because the first 8 bosses I feel were not tuned very well while the last 6 were great.

Karazhan was worst raid for me............................................because I missed it as a Wrath baby

I hope blizz will add option of gear adjustment for any past raids so I can enjoy old content as I'd been there x years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    Karazhan was worst raid for me............................................because I missed it as a Wrath baby

I hope blizz will add option of gear adjustment for any past raids so I can enjoy old content as I'd been there x years ago
    At first I was like......

But then I

Deleted
    SoO is ok. On par with ICC, slightly worse than Ulduar and ToT.

I'd say for me it looks like this:

- very good: Ulduar, ToT, BoT/BWD
    - still good: SoO, ICC, Firelands, some of T14
    - meh: Naxx, TotC, some of T14
    - shit tier: DS DS DS + Al'Akir

Been raiding since Wrath btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Kara>ToT>Ulduar>SoO>BT
    I agree with this if we're just including single instances. If we're doing tiers, then I'd replace SoO with either T11 or T14.

Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    I was still running around with my 4p T6 bonus until we got to Sapphiron, and i was a tank.

People don't understand the power of new gems in older 3 socket gear. T3 lasted through Kara t6 through Naxx, it wasn't until after Wrath that we had this insane item inflation to stop people from using old gear all the way through leveling and into the new raids. So to fix one perceived problem we created this monster stat jump from the first to last tier of raiding in an expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    SoO is ok. On par with ICC, slightly worse than Ulduar and ToT.

I'd say for me it looks like this:

- very good: Ulduar, ToT, BoT/BWD
    - still good: SoO, ICC, Firelands, some of T14
    - meh: Naxx, TotC, some of T14
    - shit tier: DS DS DS + Al'Akir

Been raiding since Wrath btw.
    Notice how RS is so shitty it doesn't even make the list...
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Siege of Orgrimmar isn't even the worst raid in its own expansion (that'd be Heart of Fear, for my money).

SoO isn't even the worst raid of this expansion. HoF wins all the awards for shit raid, in a clean sweep of dog shit raids, putting it on pace to dethrone the other awful raids of the past and future.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tired of it, but it's definitely not the worst raid to me.

I don't even think it's bad. Some bosses I don't like, some I really like, and overall I feel it was a well designed tier.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Twoshorty View Post
    To be honest, no one will ever find out which raid was the "worst".

A lot of people said TotC was the worst raid, but I always loved the raid because I love skipping trash and just killing bosses.

SoO was okay.
    Honestly, I liked TotC simply because of the "PvP" fight. While it's was generally cookie cutter, the fact that it made groups completely change their line of thinking was what did it for me. It was a break from the monotony of DBM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    People don't understand the power of new gems in older 3 socket gear. T3 lasted through Kara t6 through Naxx, it wasn't until after Wrath that we had this insane item inflation to stop people from using old gear all the way through leveling and into the new raids. So to fix one perceived problem we created this monster stat jump from the first to last tier of raiding in an expansion.
    That goes a long way towards realizing that you never truly gain power in the game. Endgame gear should, essentially, be a level extension and should be treated as such. Instead level 85 endgame gear is tossed aside for level 86 questing greens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Notice how RS is so shitty it doesn't even make the list...
    LOL. It's so true. I raided heroic halion while it was current, and while the boss fight itself was interesting, the trash was way overtuned with mini bosses prior that didn't drop anything. Maybe an emblem of frost I forget.

It's one thing to hate a raid, but to be so indifferent to it that you don't even remember it... That's a whole different level of bad

Deleted
    The worst raid will always be a matter of opinion and people preferances, for example Totc i found quite fun with the arena style to it, no trash just bosses lining up. DS was just too long and such a boring instance. The deathwing fights could have been made so much better. SoO is just a time filler until mists now with alot of guilds clearing heroic and just farming in 1-2days. Seige was really cool and well done imo. Garrosh fight for an end boss to me seemed abit lackluster visually but the difficulty was there. There's always got a be a bottom choice / worst but my vote would go with TBC's Hyjal raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    The raid you have to spend the longest period of time in is usually peoples least favorite raid. (This is actual time, not wipe-time)
    So it figures that the least favorite raid is the one the person participated in for the longest period of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.