Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Lots of fun, looking forward to the next Run!

Deleted
    Thanks yo Zubi and Azortharion for organizing and leading this and sorry that I had to leave before the end.

Also, wtb sturdier pets.

Deleted
    Our next raid will be taking place on Sunday July 20th, starting at the same time as last time and going for Throne of Thunder. For those who raid on Sundays, the raid after this one will be organised for a Saturday evening to allow you to join! (and we may also try and organise a race against the US Horde team)

Grats #TeamHunterEU glad you guys are finally picking up momentum on your runs

great idea, i'd love to join

Deleted
    looking forward to a non sunday raid ~~

Deleted
    This Sunday we'll be taking on ToT 25. Make sure to sign up if you're interested in coming along!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuub View Post
    This Sunday we'll be taking on ToT 25. Make sure to sign up if you're interested in coming along!
    This Saturday the US will be taking on HEROIC ToT 25, catch up scrubs

Deleted
    There is a raid planned for tonight that I will try to make, but I'm not 100% sure at the moment as I'll need to leave shortly after it starts. If I'm unable to make it, I'd appreciate it if someone could help organise the group, although I think we may still be a few people short for ToT 25 due to lack of availability and a few people already being saved to ToT this week.

Deleted
    I added you Zuub
    Last edited by mmoc3830d776e3; 2014-07-21 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    still hoping for a non sunday raid, otherwise keep up the good work