How are fights like this being recorded as ranked kills?

How are fights like this being recorded as ranked kills? Just curious really. I would assume some for of exploitation at hand? If so why are the allowed on the registry? worldoflogs.com/reports/pbkf5byzsi6u7ej9/sum/damageDone/?s=0&e=25

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan333 View Post
    How are fights like this being recorded as ranked kills? Just curious really. I would assume some for of exploitation at hand? If so why are the allowed on the registry? worldoflogs.com/reports/pbkf5byzsi6u7ej9/sum/damageDone/?s=0&e=25
    /combatlog

ingame enables ur combatlogging
    until u type the command again

u can then upload ur log per worldoflogsclient
    (ur log is in the log directory of the wow folder)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/help/

lol I know that, I am talking about the insanely quick kill, tanks doing 900k+ and only having 3 dps, aswell as the fight lasting 25 seconds.

Deleted
    I don't recall the exact health number Sha has but maybe comparing it to the total damage done can give you an idea of whether they started the combat log close to the end or that it bugged out for them leading to this strange kill and these strange numbers.

edit: I looked it up. Sha of Pride H10 has 660 million health and the total damage done ends at 49.71 million. Pretty sure they enabled it close to the end but it lasted long enough for it to be accounted as a ranked kill (strangely/sadly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    I second that, Warcraft Logs is so much better than WoL for everything (analyzing, ranking etc.).

Anyway I believe WoL's developpers are just not doing any updates (still no ranking for BF/Klaxxi/Garrosh HC, 30s logs accepted for rankings etc.) and unless they improve A LOT I won't return to WoL.

2m DPS with 4 players is not out of the ordinary during execute, it's only 500k a piece.

Since there's been a lot of these threads over time, whilst the log has clearly bugged, it's doesn't imply deliberate exploitation.

A lot of people will have their combat logging disabled for whatever reason (from a DC for example) yet WoL will sometimes still record the fight as a kill. I've seen a lot of people on these forums saying they'd kill a boss, it would only log the first 30 seconds and they'd all get rank 1.

I don't want to immediately jump to conclusions despite the log looking questionable.

Yeah I do use warcraftlogs, but a guildie still logs on wol

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    this is all you need
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>