New Season or the same suffer?

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone knew if they were putting out a New season before WOD hits? because if not it seems like it's going to be a long stale season, were you ding a 90 and you'll have full prideful With the conq cap... the cap is what 18k now? not to many more weeks before you'll have the 27k and can buy prideful for honor as well...

We do not want or need a season with i570+ gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Why not? explain please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    We do not want or need a season with i570+ gear.
    why not? PvP gear should have a clear advantage vs Pve gear imo.
    It would be pretty pointless having another season without any adjustments tho. They are trying to balance in wod but they won't anymore in mop

Aye we need adjustsments and we need New gear ofcourse, the pve players are having massive advantages in world pvp, they will have in leveling as they are getting leveling gear up to the New cap, i wish blizz would do the same for pvp players, this would fix the issue With world pvp, as well equalize pvp/pve players some, if they want to make it "harder to get" as is heroic raids, make it for those only above a certain rating or something like it used to be... I don't fully support that myself though, but they need to make some changes regarding that, and realize that pvp and pve players are Complete separate some do both, but most doesn't and they should adapt the game to fit both equally in regards of advantages and disadvantages.
    Last edited by Paythepiper; 2014-06-25 at 09:19 AM.

I forgot when it was posted but it was said that they wanted about 25-28 weeks of PvP this season, which would mean it would end around end August or so? With the new deserter implemented and no new content being released there's practically no point to waste summer over this game now (for North American people). I guess they'll make the money back they lost from subs by releasing new mounts and other services.

So suffer then i guess

You're just lucky they planned on the year+ long final expansion patch and dropped this season on us. Imagine 14 months of season 14 and this season won't seem so bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post
    You're just lucky they planned on the year+ long final expansion patch and dropped this season on us. Imagine 14 months of season 14 and this season won't seem so bad.
    Season 14 or 15? Its like choosing between plague and cholera...

Imo they fucked up making pve-gear more powerful for world pvp YET AGAIN.

But everyone has lost count on the many times they fucked up with pvp so i guess noone cares anymore...

Personally I am ok with this being the last season. I am enjoying messing around with other classes specs. There is no better way to learn the enemy then to play there class and learn to be competitive with it. This however has kind of lost its touch as I prefer to play around with specs with max level gear and with the debuff changes to arena it takes longer to get. Sadly I've started to get some what bored and find myself taking more frequent multi day breaks from wow. A new season may cause me to renew interest because of my mains but its also a catch 22 because of my alts. I dont expect a new season but if somehow they did it would simply be more of the same with no balance changes just stronger gear and the same stacking CD's and chaing CC's.