Choosing a server just for pvp

Hello guys , i have been playing wow on private server for about 5 years (since i was 14) and now that i got a job i want to give retail a try but i don't know which one to choose , i mean i don't want to get to 90 and then be like fuuuuuuuuuuuuu i can't even get a decent arena partner who doesn't backpedal and knows what playing defensive or ccing is.I heard about tichondrius but people say it's toxic and i don't know if it's a good server to start. So if you guys could reccomend me some good servers i would be really grateful. Right now im between Tich and Darkspear but we will see.

If those are your two choices, then it will only depend on your faction.
    Horde: Tichondrius
    Alliance: Darkspear

Tichondrius is so far ahead of all the other servers in terms of pvp population it should be your number one choice if you are concerned about the lack of available partners.

If your pro-Horde, Bleeding Hollow is a good alternative if Tichondrius has excessive login queues.

Much like what quitefrankly said,

Horde: Tich
    Alli: Darkspear or KT
    Balanced: BH or ED

Quote Originally Posted by postalp View Post
    If your pro-Horde, Bleeding Hollow is a good alternative if Tichondrius has excessive login queues.
    IDK about you, but I haven't experienced login queues on Tich in many months. I expect them to return during peak hours once the new expansion is released, but currently there is any queues that I've experienced in peak hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde: Tichondrius
    Alliance: Kel'thuzad

Tichondrius is obviously the go-to choice for a Horde player, but from the experience I've had on that server, elitism is a common problem but take that as a grain of salt as I don't know if that's a problem for other players. Kel'thuzad is the Alliance equivalent of Tichondrius, I personally haven't played on this server but I've heard from a lot of top players that it's a great place to go. Darkspear is full of Swifty fan-boys, I wouldn't recommend it.

tich for us
    outland for eu