7+ Year Old Account

I need Help(epic cloak)

So, even though my fingers are messed up and I am a "bad" when it comes to DPS, I finally beat the thunder forge scenario, made it through the RNG hell that is runestones, etc-now im on challenge of the Celestials-Yuen. The Tiger. Im a 535 2h frost DK. I cannot get past the point he multi-images himself. ugggggh. Please, advice/experience. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy Dual Spec.

Become Blood.

Do the tanking challenge.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont want the tanking cloak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    I dont want the tanking cloak?
    Challenge doesn't matter; you get to choose the cloak you want once done. Plus you can buy all of them anyway. I have both tanking and DPS ones on my main.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Challenge doesn't matter; you get to choose the cloak you want once done. Plus you can buy all of them anyway. I have both tanking and DPS ones on my main.
    Thank you Darsithis. How hard is the tanking one??

Deleted
    How hard is sleeping for you?

The tanking one is much easier than the melee. The trick (unless they fixed it) is to get a Shado Pan companion from the daily area and bring him there to help you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Darsithis. How hard is the tanking one??
    The tanking one is pretty easy. First, just keep taunting the image off of him. When it hits 50% or so, it switches to a "stand in front of Wrathion" thing where mobs in 3 directions start firing ground missiles at Wrathion - you just have to intercept them before they hit him. Run through him a few yards on each side to take a pounding for the team!

Then you win.

So, even though my fingers are messed up and I am a "bad" when it comes to DPS, I finally beat the thunder forge scenario, made it through the RNG hell that is runestones, etc-now im on challenge of the Celestials-Yuen. The Tiger. Im a 535 2h frost DK. I cannot get past the point he multi-images himself. ugggggh. Please, advice/experience. Thank you.
    Not familiar with Frost DK skills, but the multi Image part shouldnt be too hard. The "images" only have like 2 HP so any damage at all kills them instantly. and all you need to do is kill the "right" one out of the bunch to wipe out a set of them.

I dont remember if any of the images start with Dots if you have diseases up when they start, but if they do, glyphing for Pestilence and popping bloodboil to spread diseases to a huge chunk of them might work.
    If not save RP, pop off a few howling blasts and that should kill one set, two if you are lucky. Save DnD and plop it down where it would hit the most of them would probably get the 3rd set.

Also, it is worth noteing that even though it is invisible, there is still a "cast time" attached to the ability that summons the images. Since Wratharian can be CCd / Stunned you can successfully avoid a wave or two by interupting the cast. If you keep him away from the centre of the room, you will know when he begins casting it because he will always run to the middle. Then stun him and that will prevent at least one of the casts. Not sure if Deathgrip works, but if you can pull him, that would also let you break a cast, allowing you to prevent two waves of Images from ever happening in the first place. A glyphed strangulate might work here as well, though I am not sure.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2014-07-10 at 08:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah I just almost won...ugh.....cant wait til this is over.

yeah I just almost won...ugh.....cant wait til this is over.
    I did the DPS one on my ret at ilvl 530 or so like 3 days ago. My tip when he clones himself is to do as much AOE near as many as u can. They have low hp so killing them shouldn't be a problem. Just AOE heal up and repeat as needed. Also make sure when u attack him do it from the back.

If u hit the real one via aoe he won't hit u for 25k per clone it cancels the ability out.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-07-10 at 08:21 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The fight was SOOOOOO easy as ret once you realise that you can use Repentance on him, allowing you to murder the blood adds at your leasure, heal up and go back at it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im a DK. I cant heal unless im in blood which wont work for tanking

I don't remember if frost/unholy can but if u can death coil use it with Lich Borne and it will heal you.

As I ret I ignored the add's and just kited/aoed them down. If u need me to ill post the marco to do the Death Coil/Lich Born Heal.

"I think that ability is called Lich Born"

There is also a talent u can get that will heal you I do believe. I would have to look at my DK to make sure its been awhile since I played it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-07-10 at 08:40 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    just use Howling Blast on mirrors. U can heal with Death Pact ability.

I did this challenga as 515 ilvl. Just act smart with cooldwons

You also have a talent row with death pact, death siphon and conversion. All of which heal you. Pick one and use it if you need some extra healing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I don't remember if frost/unholy can but if u can death coil use it with Lich Borne and it will heal you.

As I ret I ignored the add's and just kited/aoed them down. If u need me to ill post the marco to do the Death Coil/Lich Born Heal.

"I think that ability is called Lich Born"

There is also a talent u can get that will heal you I do believe. I would have to look at my DK to make sure its been awhile since I played it.
    Something like this should work...

/cast !Lichborne
    /cast [target=player name] Death Coil
    /targetlasttarget
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    You also have a talent row with death pact, death siphon and conversion. All of which heal you. Pick one and use it if you need some extra healing.

- - - Updated - - -

Something like this should work...

/cast !Lichborne
    /cast [target=player name] Death Coil
    /targetlasttarget
    The one I use is.

/cast Lichborne;
    /cast [@player] Death Coil

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The one I use is.

/cast Lichborne;
    /cast [@player] Death Coil
    Does pretty much the same thing. I would still add the ! before Lichborne though. If you already casted Lichborne and wanna use death coil multiple times it will skip over trying to cast it again when you click the macro a second or third time.

I don't know why but I've always preferred to use the target= method instead of @
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    I don't know why but I've always preferred to use the target= method instead of @
    Its just the one I used when I was looking for the marco back when I soloed on my dk.