Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    does the ammunition scale with SV mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrimjaw View Post
    does the ammunition scale with SV mastery?
    Yes. 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    lol, as what I've seen right now, which is nothing of hunter pvp in beta, no one really know which is best spec... as to pet, old joke aside, its going to come down to crit buff, haste buff or multistrike buff.. for pets. I'm hoping Survival emerges as a true viable pvp spec, so I can tame a hydra so I can name it Ghidora(mind u the last version of him from Final Wars).... and yes I would name my hydra that too.. :P
    Mine was more a sarcastic response to this guy going around 15 different threads asking the same stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by Aertea View Post
    To greatly simplify the math above, the calculation for % change = [(new - old)] / old.

(170 - 150) / 150 = .13

- - - Updated - - -

Are you fighting higher level dummies? I believe we still have chances to miss when going above +3.

Edit* whoops, I saw you asked that in the second part of your question. Raid dummies are probably scaled up. Try against a 90 dummy if they exist.
    Just a quick point, that despite the wording in the talent saying "Increases the effect of your pet's Combat Experience to 70% of the increased damage", both the tooltip on the ability and the datamined buff actually increase combat experience to 85% increased damage, which is a multiplicative buff of 70% (50% base time 1.7 = 85% damage increase).

It seems that the talent is badly worded or simply mistaken.

Deleted
    Guyz, what will grant us more damage as MM: +30% from Versaility by sacrificing pet or Focusing Shot for 100% damage and 50 focus restore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Guyz, what will grant us more damage as MM: +30% from Versaility by sacrificing pet or Focusing Shot for 100% damage and 50 focus restore?
    No one knows yet :P

10+ Year Old Account
    BM's aoe still seems the best from the logs I have in dungeons.

Anyone tried pvp as mm?

And if so which lol 100 talent did you find most useful?
    Last edited by Tunak; 2014-07-12 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Mine was more a sarcastic response to this guy going around 15 different threads asking the same stupid question.
    Huh? what stupid question have I asked 15times in different threads?