View Poll Results: Are you happy about this change?

Voters
3783. This poll is closed
  • Yes! I don't care where I hang around as long as there are portals!

912 24.11%
  • No! I was really looking forward to Karabor/Bladespire as my faction hub.

2,871 75.89%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    So to those people who said "if you want to hearth to Karabor, you can just do it" tell me now how true that is when everything is in Ashran and nothing is in Karabor. Ashran has every relevant vendor, an auction house and a bank. I spend more time in my garrison than there, but still, it is the place I have set my hearthstone to, because it is so removed from the mainland and there are things exclusively located on that island, that I need.
    Morons will always find something to complain about in an otherwise perfect expansion. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    So to those people who said "if you want to hearth to Karabor, you can just do it" tell me now how true that is when everything is in Ashran and nothing is in Karabor. Ashran has every relevant vendor, an auction house and a bank. I spend more time in my garrison than there, but still, it is the place I have set my hearthstone to, because it is so removed from the mainland and there are things exclusively located on that island, that I need.
    Because... you still can hearth there....

Honestly I spend more time in my garrison then I do anywhere else so I could care less where the main city is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haemon90 View Post
    Because... you still can hearth there....

Honestly I spend more time in my garrison then I do anywhere else so I could care less where the main city is
    I stay in my Garrison, and away from AssRam just because I already have everything I need in my Garrison, and it is MUCH nicer looking than the refugee camp Blizzard is passing off as a Capital City. Karabor should have unlocked as a capital the MOMENT we fought back the Iron Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by kajeet18 View Post
    Morons will always find something to complain about in an otherwise perfect expansion. Pathetic.
    Wow, do some players actually believe this? That's almost psychotic.

Infracted: Necromancy [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2015-07-03 at 06:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was no real reason to bring this thread back to life in this way.

Closing the thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."