Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    We've terrible schools compared with the likes of France, Germany, Austria etc etc etc.

We've a health care system that is a joke compared to almost any other nation (not in terms of access but in terms of available procedures in a GP etc).

We've insanely high young unemployment (24%) http://www.tradingeconomics.com/irel...mployment-rate

Our government are a bunch of idiots, let's not go there because it's demonstrably a 3 ring circus.

Go to any rural area, like Mayo, and see the access they have to healthcare etc.
    Third level education is actually pretty good.
    Health care system clearly lacks expertise when compared to the likes of Italy yet it makes up with its functionality.
    Young unemployment is actually lower than other places, plus the economy is getting better. Those unemployment rates are the result of the crash.
    Yes they are. Labour are a plague and fine gael lack balls. Plus they did exactly what they criticized fianna fail of doing. YET. Politics aren't stuck on this useless "left right" patterns that prevents other countries from developing a mature politic debate. You still have a fantasticly efficent government in terms of support for example.
    Yes well countryside is countryside everywhere my friend. Have a walk through the villages of the French pyrenees and let's see how functional their healthcare is. What i meant was the beauty of it. Mayo is a gem, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    We've terrible schools compared with the likes of France, Germany, Austria etc etc etc.

We've a health care system that is a joke compared to almost any other nation (not in terms of access but in terms of available procedures in a GP etc).

We've insanely high young unemployment (24%) http://www.tradingeconomics.com/irel...mployment-rate

Our government are a bunch of idiots, let's not go there because it's demonstrably a 3 ring circus.

Go to any rural area, like Mayo, and see the access they have to healthcare etc.

Lets not even go into the economy either , Celtic Tiger my ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoryTee View Post
    Lets not even go into the economy either , Celtic Tiger my ass.
    You're free to compare Ireland's economy with the rest of continental Europe.