Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Bloodbath eg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qisse View Post
    Charge+cooldown?
    Bloodbath, on use trinkets, ... AVATAR!!!

Deleted
    Is it me or did they nerf the damage we deal? Shield Slam/Revenge hitting for 33% LESS then the tooltip indicated. Feel like slapping bads with a wet noddle now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Is it me or did they nerf the damage we deal? Shield Slam/Revenge hitting for 33% LESS then the tooltip indicated. Feel like slapping bads with a wet noddle now.
    I was doing the daily this morning and had to double check that I am really in Gladiator Stance and really using Shield Charge. I will be furious if they stealth-nerfed the only viable warrior spec instead of fixing Arms and Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    They did. We've already found most of them and simmed things out. More details (and likely official hotfix notes) to come soonish.

Deleted
    That sucks, I swear my shield slam this morning hit for 50% of what it used to be.

I felt like I was playing in def stance. Great job by blizzard if true, nerfing Gladiator instead of fixing Arms and Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    That sucks, I swear my shield slam this morning hit for 50% of what it used to be.

I felt like I was playing in def stance. Great job by blizzard if true, nerfing Gladiator instead of fixing Arms and Fury.
    a nerf was expected (by me at least), curious to see the notes though. hopefully they didnt overdo it with the nerfstick...
    Last edited by Chintz; 2014-11-25 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Just bought the cloak, neck and ring for DPS, which means glad is bound to get nerfed on the next tuning pass.
    200k down the drain plus enchants

Arch, were there adjustments to Arms/Fury too?
    Last edited by Satori; 2014-11-25 at 01:47 PM.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

i blame you for the nerf as a whole. u jinxxed it for everyone with ur purchase.

._.

when checked in the morning glad simmed almost 45k dps on patchwerk style now its down with 4k, fury was above arms and now its the other way around so yeah fury got most probably a nerf, hope I'm mistaken.

cant post link yet, go to simulationcraft and check T17M to see what I am talking about.
    Last edited by Frarin; 2014-11-25 at 01:55 PM.

I mean, we've been certain there'd be Glad nerfs since before live hit, can't really blame anyone when we called it a weeks ago!

And no, at least I don't think so. Have to wait for servers to come back up to be sure.

Deleted
    How much of a nerf are we expecting?

Deleted
    Am I the only one who feels incredibly rage starved the whole time? I'm trying to keep Shield Charge up as much as possible, but I probably get 2 heroic strikes in the Shield Charge window if I'm lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasuretown View Post
    Am I the only one who feels incredibly rage starved the whole time? I'm trying to keep Shield Charge up as much as possible, but I probably get 2 heroic strikes in the Shield Charge window if I'm lucky.
    Sounds like you are doing something wrong. Make sure you are maximizing SS, Rev and Devastate use. If you aren't using US, you don't want to hit HS unless you are over 90 rage or during SC, and you won't want to go into SC without ~80+ Rage.

If you are using US, the only time you wont be spamming HS is when you don't have stacks and are low on rage (1-2 stacks with <50 rage or so).

If Gladiator has got a nerf, what about other specs? My MM hunter has been performing better than my Gladiator Warrior, Monks are extremely competitive too and Gladiator was already a way behind Arms/Fury on the AOE heavy stuff, even 2-3 target cleave was enough for Arms to pull ahead. I'm not sure I agree this Gladiator nerf is justified.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

This is one of the reasons I haven't bothered to buy crafted gear yet. The other is that I want to see what drops from Normal/Heroic first so I can better prioritize my crafted slots.

Deleted
    I was wondering, what do we get for weapon enchant?
    Since Bonus Armor is such a good stat for us, is it worth getting that enchant or is the crit still better? I am assuming it is because its only temporary and I'm not sure or the AP outscales the crit.
    But I just want a confirmation and could not find it in the post.

in another thread Archi said that the Bleed enchant is a bit better than crit for ST, but worse in AoE
    that was for Arms, but we can assume that Bleed is a good option for Glad, since our AoE isnt as good as Arms is

the BA enchant isnt worth using, because you cant rely on being at <50%HP as a dps
    Don't make funny of me, If you don't understand what I said.
    I'm just a guy with poor studies, that don't have english as first language

Deleted
    My SC+SS is only critting for 28k right now, ilvl640.

Of course they'd nerf our only viable spec. What a joke.