Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Question Arms Rotation in Beta?

Hey! I was just wondering if someone could tell me that is in beta what the current rotation is and how its working? From everything I have seen and read it looks like we have maybe 3 buttons to do damage with now almost...that and have barely any rage generation...

As it stands right now (subject to change of course),

Charge
    CS
    MS
    T4 talent
    WW as filler

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this much, but is Slam pruned? Please god say it isn't so...

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Slam, overpower, and heroic strike.
    I realize it's still early in the beta and changes still may occur, but it looks like I'm skipping my warrior this expansion.

Soooo everyone complains WoW has gotten so easy and now ability pruning makes us into a 3-4 button dps who rely strictly on auto attacks.......? :l well time to pick what alt to lvl to 90 finally and use as my main....

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, they want haste to 'mean' something now, doing this is their way of putting it in stone. Ive been a warrior since Vanilla, never changed, never will. Prot has gotten from something of a skill to more of a coloring in book type skill level.

I just keep playing my warrior because i love it, thick and thin and will be playing it in WoD, nothing has changed my mind and nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithix View Post
    Well, they want haste to 'mean' something now, doing this is their way of putting it in stone. Ive been a warrior since Vanilla, never changed, never will. Prot has gotten from something of a skill to more of a coloring in book type skill level.

I just keep playing my warrior because i love it, thick and thin and will be playing it in WoD, nothing has changed my mind and nothing will.

We need more people on the warrior forums with your attitude. Way too many whiners. Fuck all the whiners and fuck Blizz too. I will play my warrior no matter what the fuck you do to it in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    Way too many whiners. Fuck all the whiners and fuck Blizz too.
    You're sending some mixed signals here. Fuck Blizzard for changing these specs and fuck the whiners who are... trying to get the specs fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Neronis View Post
    You're sending some mixed signals here. Fuck Blizzard for changing these specs and fuck the whiners who are... trying to get the specs fixed?
    Whiners don't get anything fixed, level-headed adults who present evidence and promote discussion do.

You're all a bunch of whiners. You can't even give Blizz the chance to make changes. Instead you have fools that are posting every 3-4 posts in a thread (saying the same damn thing over and over) and you have 100+ pages of nothing but, "Why, oh, why!?" Anything of note in all of these threads can probably be condensed down to less than 5 pages of valuable feedback. I've commented on this a couple of times and I won't waste another minute of my time on something that will amount to nothing in the end. #realworld #welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    You're all a bunch of whiners. You can't even give Blizz the chance to make changes. Instead you have fools that are posting every 3-4 posts in a thread (saying the same damn thing over and over) and you have 100+ pages of nothing but, "Why, oh, why!?" Anything of note in all of these threads can probably be condensed down to less than 5 pages of valuable feedback. I've commented on this a couple of times and I won't waste another minute of my time on something that will amount to nothing in the end. #realworld #welcome
    What you gotta remember is, when a feedback thread is 117 pages like our 6.0 thread here at MMO Warrior is right now, there's no way people are going to read the whole thing, and we have no upvote system, so important posts don't stand out.

Therefore, people repeat things that have already been said because they don't know that they've already been said.

Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    Whiners don't get anything fixed, level-headed adults who present evidence and promote discussion do.
    I'm not so sure I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletters View Post
    I'm not so sure I agree with this.
    I whined about Vanish on my rogue for 6 years before I had the common sense to swap mains, shit is still broken :P

I whined about Vanish on my rogue for 6 years before I had the common sense to swap mains, shit is still broken :P
    It has to be a concerted effort from a lot of people. That said, sometimes Blizzard just sticks with a design change regardless. We'd all like a little transparency on where they're taking Fury and Arms. Right now, they don't make much sense and if you look at some of the changes you can see a lot of contradictions.

As it stands right now (subject to change of course),

Charge
    CS
    MS
    T4 talent
    WW as filler
    With a healthy ~3s wait in between abilities.

I feel bad for the PvErs out there who went through Fireland Stance Dancing for that 5 overall damage increase in their gameplay.

It was awesome and rewarding to play a complex DPS class.

I guess the PvP Developer got his hands on warriors class development.

Because no one wants a 3 button rotation then brain dead PvP warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletters View Post
    It has to be a concerted effort from a lot of people. That said, sometimes Blizzard just sticks with a design change regardless. We'd all like a little transparency on where they're taking Fury and Arms. Right now, they don't make much sense and if you look at some of the changes you can see a lot of contradictions.
    They make very little sense and they haven't bothered to give us a common courtesy of saying "hey this is what we are thinking" or even "still working on it, chill out".

With the amount of time they spend tweeting ridiculously obvious stuff like "are you going to fix shamans running out of mana after 3 spells?" They could throw us a small bone without giving anything away. At least acknowledge our plight.

There are a lot of tweets out about Warriors, just nothing really helpful.

I guess I need to keep telling myself that their internal build is much farther along? This feels like a skeleton build, something that they're going to base the actual spec on

Anyone else just notice this thread was titled Amrs not Arms Rotation?

Actually more fitting for the spec in Warlords imo. It plays like Arms retarded, window licking brother.

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure actually that haste will be a strong stat for arms warriors. Plus all abilities hit like a road train to the face, so it still is quite fun atm. 45k execute crits with premade gear on 24k hp mobs is nice. I love big numbers.

but for longer living mobs aka raid bosses it looks like it will be boring as hell.