Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    outland easily. the only time i didnt go there at 58 was when they did the 1-60 revamp because i was having so much fun doing all the new content. i think i was like 61 or 62 by the time i went through the portal then.

I head out to outlands ASAP, it's nice feeling like I'm making progress on my characters!

7+ Year Old Account
    Another chip in the "58" pile. The XP increase just makes it worth it.

That said, I kinda think the dungeons at lvl 58-68 are kinda crap. There's suddenly a lot of cool dungeons between lvl 68 and up though northrend, but the outland ones are definitively overstaying their welcome in my opinion.

At least we have some quests in outland that are kinda fun.

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Im not sure if revamped blasted lands / otehr area >>> hellfire for xp
    If you're purely looking to level fast, ask a friend to power level you in dungeons from 57 to 60. It takes 5 hellfire runs, and it took me ~18-25 minutes for all 5, on a fresh 90 mage in ilvl 485. You can wait at the entrance for 57-59(4 runs), then follow him at 59 for the quests(1 run) to get 60.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

58. The quest rewards and gear are way better than anything the old world offers, and I love Outland.

Deleted
    If there isn't a particular questline or zone I want to finish I usually go at 58.

I just love outland. The quests might not be the most inspired, but the landscapes and mobs make more than up for it.

Better rewards are a nice bonus as well.

Also draenei. Yaaay! :P

Deleted
    58! no questions asked.. why would you stay at azeroth? Silithus is so demoralizing..

I strive to fully complete every zone that I step foot in, so I typically end up hitting Outland at around level 59-61. I just pick out the zones that I want to tackle and so things typically remain somewhat fresh for me.

I only go to one of the Outlands.

(Real answer: I dungeon instead.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seeing a lot of this:

Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    Definitely 58.... You get something like 10k XP a quest, whereas in Winterspring or blasted lands you might get 7k if you're lucky. So yeah, big difference. Also the gear is a million times better from outlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    58. The quest rewards and gear are way better than anything the old world offers, and I love Outland.
    And so forth...

This isn't actually accurate as of Cataclysm.

The quests in the 'new' Blasted Lands give significantly more xp (and better rewards) than the early Hellfire Peninsula quests.