Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    How about #ThrillOfTheHunt? It's thematic, it echoes a talent, it has the word hunt/hunter in it?

Yes, it's a little cheesy, but I want something anyone can come into and ask for help in without being intimidated by snarky titles made up by 16 year old Danes. Danes? Dutchmen?
    I feel like you're just jabbing at Azortharion too easily with that Danish remark ಠ_ಠ

(Draco is also his Danish compatriot)

But any thoughts on the name?

#bowsandtotems
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    #bowsandtotems
    For all the hunter-shaman hybrids, of course. Hunters in dresses are the best transmoggers!

#sporebatbestpetNA?

I also have no idea where the totems piece comes in.

I am also now coming to our next raid with my Firelands shaman offpiece dress on.

#xXxLeg0l4s[420]l0rdxXx
    Retired hunter

Regardless, I've registered both #beastcleaves and #thrillofthehunt on QuakeNet...apparently I can own multiple channels. If we reach some consensus on either name or find a new name, I'll be in there.

If any of you want to be OPed, please AUTH yourself (requires email registration with quakenet) and PM me with your account name here. Merely asking to be OPed will not result in you being OPed, I have to trust your opinion on shit.

- - - Updated - - -

irc.quakenet.org
    port 6667
    /join #beastcleaves
    /join #thrillofthehunt

I picked QuakeNet because it's traditionally the gamer IRC net, and MMO-C already has a bunch of channels there. If you want to integrate the channels onto your blogs or what-have-you, webchat.quakenet.org, click on the icon in the upper left and select "Add webchat to your site" and follow the instructions.

How about #ThrillOfTheHunt? It's thematic, it echoes a talent, it has the word hunt/hunter in it?

Yes, it's a little cheesy, but I want something anyone can come into and ask for help in without being intimidated by snarky titles made up by 16 year old Danes. Danes? Dutchmen?
    Dutchmen would be the dutch. They are the ones who can get 420blazed legally every day, with all the dams. Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Edam, Monnikendam, Schiedam, Maasdam, Alblasserdam. They're fucking crazy about dams. We aren't. We're just happy.

Also, great news. We have recruited a disc trial. I shall return to shut Azor up.
    (Also, yes. Isn't it funny how we both happen to be fairly young and danish ;_;?).

#BeastCleave420RankIt

Oh, I know that Dutchmen are from Holland, I just wanted to rile you up.

Regardless, I've registered both #beastcleaves and #thrillofthehunt on QuakeNet...apparently I can own multiple channels. If we reach some consensus on either name or find a new name, I'll be in there.

If any of you want to be OPed, please AUTH yourself (requires email registration with quakenet) and PM me with your account name here. Merely asking to be OPed will not result in you being OPed, I have to trust your opinion on shit.

- - - Updated - - -

irc.quakenet.org
    port 6667
    /join #beastcleaves
    /join #thrillofthehunt

I picked QuakeNet because it's traditionally the gamer IRC net, and MMO-C already has a bunch of channels there. If you want to integrate the channels onto your blogs or what-have-you, webchat.quakenet.org, click on the icon in the upper left and select "Add webchat to your site" and follow the instructions.
    So is it safe to say this is our IRC home?

never done IRC stuff so this will be a fun thing to do!
    Rankings are hard to do when people don't do their jobs right. :S

#thrillofthehunt is already dead, long live #beastcleaves !
    Retired hunter

Instructions for people new to IRC/don't want to download a client:

1) Go to https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.quake.../#beastcleaves

2) Put in any old name you want for your Nickname.

3) Hit "Start"

Welcome to Hunter chat.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-06-30 at 04:58 AM. Reason: even simpler directions.

I can't believe we named it "#BeastCleave"... "Look, I bought a dog, let's name him Fido!". Imagination people!

Draco: "(Also, yes. Isn't it funny how we both happen to be fairly young and danish ;_;?)."

Young folks are the best gamers. They have so much time on their hands.

BeastCleaves is offensive to us Survival hunters! Where's KTB when you need him...

Listen, I made the channel because I wanted to nail down some channel management stuff I've never done before, and #beastcleaves was the first suggestion. It can always be changed later, it's not like we're advertising this somewhere.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-06-30 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    BeastCleaves is offensive to us Survival hunters! Where's KTB when you need him...
    He is returning to the darkside
    Retired hunter

Make a Poll and at the end of the week make an official decision.

#BeastCleave420RankIt
    #PrincessKTB
    #Aroldisfeg
    #Windbam
    #JumpforDPS

I'm fairly sure none of those will win. Except maybe #JumpforDPS.

Oooh JumpForDPS. I like that one!