Planning on getting a new computer

I have zero knowledge of the interior of a computer
    I'm planning on getting a new computer because mine is nearing 5-6 years old now I think

I'm not looking for anything high end, I don't really play alot of games outside of WoW and really the only thing I care about is that it can run WoW without any sort of fps lag at all.

What is the lowest stats on a computer I should be looking for when searching the internet? Like I've said I don't really have any experience with computers
    And is it possible to get easy instructions to build your own computer step by step somewhere or should I just buy a finished built one?

Thanks for helping out a greenie if you could :>

In regards to building one, feel free to look at this thread. Think of it as Legos, you get a set that you have to put together a certain way to get it to turn out like it's supposed to.

You can make a budget-WoW machine for roughly $300-500, depending on if you need the OS or not, sale prices, what resolution&settings you want, etc.

Most prebuilts that will run similarly to a DIY build will cost quite a bit more and it is a much MUCH better idea to throw it all together yourself. Plus, it's damn satisfying.

As for a actual build, your looking at something like a Pentium G3XXX/i3 4130 + 4GB/8GB memory, 1TB 7200rpm HDD, decent ~400W PSU, 270X/750ti, cheap case and a motherboard + any other parts/software(OS) you will need. Fill out the information here and post it so we know what we have to work with.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Thank you very much for the information

Deleted
    I should add that it depends what you consider fps lag and if you raid much or not. IF you raid 25hc and want the absolute best fps you can get then that i3 above won't cut it. You would need an i5 4690k/Z97 mobo and overclock it, and a gtx760 upgards gpu. If you just play casually then the i3 ain't so bad.