So, should I just remove ToD from my bars? (WoD Beta)

I'm a pvper, that's all I care about.

Touch of death was only usable in PvP via the 4p set bonus, thats been replaced in the WoD beta with a 3 second increase to tigereye brew duration. Have blizzard commented on this at all? I skimmed the alpha notes, didn't see anything about ToD. Any info would be great.

I will quit and uninstall if they remove ToD or fail to make it baseline. Bad enough that they're already removing Spinning Fire Blossom for no reason whatsoever. Monks don't even have bloat. I have no interest in continuing to play if they're going to water down windwalkers like they've done with rets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I have no interest in continuing to play if they're going to water down windwalkers like they've done with rets.
    They are doing it with pretty much every spec/class (unfortunately).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    They are doing it with pretty much every spec/class (unfortunately).
    our pve overlords cannot keybind

I can keybinds are fun.

I would wait and see and voice your thoughts in official forums. Beta while it is not alpha is still far from being final. I haven't followed monk changes so I cant give specifics.

Would be a too strong ability anyway if it would stay in WoD PvP if the healthpoolscaling and healing/damage will be slower. It's already bad enough that they can negate any damage reduction cooldowns as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I will quit and uninstall if they remove ToD or fail to make it baseline.
    Can I have your stuff?