Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Horde gets Super Thrall in their Garrison and Alliance gets Khadgar's Servant. LOL

KARABOR you are not forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    The overweight hairy guys are horde players. No surprise. Arthas having a much closer connection to the alliance makes that part extra cringe worthy.

Dudes a /blacksmith/... he could knock a good portion of people out with a single punch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Dudes a /blacksmith/... he could knock a good portion of people out with a single punch.
    Even a slap from that guy would leave you dazed, his arm probably weighs 60 kilos while in motion.

Man at Arms is now the new Lich King.....

That was way more interesting to watch than azeroth choppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Thanks very much Blizzard, for making so everyone's Garrison will look the same...So much for that unique player experience that was talked about at Blizzcon...Jeez.
    As of last night, at least, you also cannot invite people to your garrison. Not sure if that's intended or not, but disappointing for those who wanted to use it for RP.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I want it 8)

I just hope we get one of those lil Podling things as non combat pet lol

Deleted
    Pre-destroyed SmV looks soooo pretty *.* And of course horde gets boring Frostfire Ridge...

LOL...Khadgar's servant giving people tours of the garrison. I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sword looks so bamf, where can I buy one? lol

The overweight hairy guys are horde players. No surprise. Arthas having a much closer connection to the alliance makes that part extra cringe worthy.
    Actually no. First off, The Blacksmith doesn't even play World of Warcraft, he just shouted a popular and well-known phrase from the game. Second off, he's not some sort of fanboy who knows aboutWoW lore and whatnot, he has a job making weapons to be used for movies and the like, and he's been making this web-show to craft weapons from pop culture/media as requested by fans. Frostmourne was requested from day one. No where in his occupation does it say he needs to look up the lore of a weapon he makes. Tony does what he wants.

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance Garrison looks amazing. Alot better than horde one imo. Can't wait to quest in Shadowmoon Valley!
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-07-01 at 05:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except it wasn't forged. It was shaped out of stamped metal. Hilt and all is really cool though.

"from friends starting arenas, losing a lot right off the bat is a reason why several don't continue" lol? they lose so they give up? why even try arenas if youre so casual in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    That was way more interesting to watch than azeroth choppers.
    Ahem, the HELM makes you the lich King. Frostmourne is just a particularly potent rune weapon.

/nerdy
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Horde gets Super Thrall in their Garrison and Alliance gets Khadgar's Servant. LOL
    Khadgar's servant is in the Horde garrison, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Thanks very much Blizzard, for making so everyone's Garrison will look the same...So much for that unique player experience that was talked about at Blizzcon...Jeez.
    If you want unique player housing, or even stuff that's similar to that, the only place I know of right now would be Wildstar.

Unfortunately, Blizz has yet to take up the cup on unique player land-owning, whether it be housing or a farm, in a way that's particularly exciting. I'm hoping they look at what Wildstar did for the next expansion and find a way to incorporate it.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Ahem, the HELM makes you the lich King. Frostmourne is just a particularly potent rune weapon.

/nerdy
    Actually, It's both the curse runeblade & armor.
    Quoted from wowwiki:
    When Ner'zhul was transformed into the Lich King by Kil'jaeden, his disembodied spirit was shackled to a magical suit of armor as well as the runeblade Frostmourne.

Frostmourne hungers!