Affdots latency problem

I am experiencing some latency problem with my Affdots.
    When I apply a dot at the very last moment (like 100ms) before a buff expires, the dot power showed by Affdots would behave as if my dot doesn't benefit from that buff. But from the damage of that dot I can tell actually it is applied with the buff still on.
    Does anyone else have the same problem? My game latency is 40ms. And for the Affdots I am using the Soul Swap Fixed version. I can't remember if I have this problem before I did the fix.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play on 180-190ms no tears.

I raid between 180~230ms and don't see any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by woodknight View Post
    When I apply a dot at the very last moment (like 100ms) before a buff expires, the dot power showed by Affdots would behave as if my dot doesn't benefit from that buff. But from the damage of that dot I can tell actually it is applied with the buff still on.
    Does anyone else have the same problem? My game latency is 40ms. And for the Affdots I am using the Soul Swap Fixed version. I can't remember if I have this problem before I did the fix.
    Hm 40ms and you are having issues?? Thats a bit odd, but it isn't outside the realm of possibilities if you are cutting it extremely close it is very much possible that latency is affecting your dots. But I can't speak for certain I occasionally have issues with Affdots myself with counting buffs on dots that obviously should be there (example: cast immolate pop a cd such as dark soul right after and it counts on the immolate that i cast before even popping the cd) Though I'd imagine you should just try to get your dots off sooner and play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by woodknight View Post
    I have the same problem, raiding with 140~180 ms.