Getting back to HC WOW raiding?

Simply put, I love progression raiding (previously refered to as hardcore) with equally skilled players, I love theorycrafting and optimizing my characters (preveiously refered to as min-maxing). I have a solid job with enough paid time off to allow for 1-2 weeks off every content tier. I have all the requirements to be a part of a raid team at the highest level (world/us first competitive).

But should I? given that hardcore raiding is on the decline. I have a solid conection with a top 10 US guild, but unfortunately their raid night begins before I get home from work. I've been out of things for a bit so I'd have to see where I can start and guild hop to the top.

"But should I?" None of us really "should" be playing on line games to begin with.
    Do you enjoy? Then go ahead and do it.
    Will it affect your life negatively? Then you shouldn't. Many factors.

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly do you expect to see from replies here? Its pretty much a personal question, as only you can decide if spending that much time at the start of each tier is worth it to you. If you believe you'd enjoy it, then go for it. If not, don't.