Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I'm finding myself consistently underwhelmed by armour set designs since MoP ToT and now into WoD. Everything is just grey, or muddy shades of whatever other colours they use. Where's the colour? The Rogue S16 Elite is nice, but other than that. Yawn. Drab, and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaQ View Post
    He would've done that in TBC. It's time travel alternative Khadgar. Not cursed.
    where did you all get that? I think it is normal Khadgar from Shattrath, but shaved ... He wants to help because he is one of few who was on old Draenor, he is skilled in closing portals, etc etc, azeroth needs him again blah blah , that is my personal opinion, if you have informations that this is Khadgar from alternative timeline, just send it here.
    Last edited by Majky292; 2014-07-03 at 08:21 PM.

To be fair, if Khadgar has been living with his curse for approx 20 years and hasn't found a way to reduce its effects, he's a pretty shitty mage.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

That new fire elemental looks amazing. The fire elemental was the elemental easily most in need of an update... I hope my Shaman can summon this guy. He looks incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I'm so excited every time I see a datamined pet it's sort of sad lol. For all you pet lovers out there I tweeted LeCraft about the mini flying carpet pet datamine. He said they are trying but it may only end up as a vanity pet, no battling. I'm okay with that. I rarely play my tailor so I never get to see/use my flying carpet mount. I would be so happy with a pet.
    I see no comments about elekk plushie . another pet that sounds awesome

"Once you have an Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife in your possession, this recipe will create a version without jumper cables that you can sell to pathetic non-engineers." - AHAHAHAHHHA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Khadgars gear looks the way how all cloth/leather armor should look, instead we have our "Wow Super Epic" sets. >_>
    Wow, no just no. That would be incredibly bland and boring if our high end sets looked like that. This is World of Warcraft it's always been cartoony and out of this world. That kind of style would fit in Skyrim, but not here.

hmm sounds like fun 2 more