Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    yup. a bear in a hat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripl3x View Post
    These are actually valid issues
    Calling people loons telling them to get a grip doesn't make it all better. You're just putting the problems aside. Things happen for reasons which if it would be negative PR, you cant expect them to say anything about it.
    They aren't valid issues at all...not in the context of them releasing this video at least. The cinematics team does just cinematics. This hasn't delayed anything in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnetRhoades View Post
    It's no more ridiculous than the others. It has even better (along with the larger MoP proper) flesh shaders than they've ever had.

You're totally wrong about the Tauren as well. There is a huge difference between what they are versus if they were to drop a forensically correct cow/bull head onto a humanoid body. A realistic bovine head would look totally creepy and totally wrong. It doesn't matter whether a Tauren has or ever existed. That's not the point at all. They don't look like a realistic portrayal of a minotaur, like what was featured in this last season of American Horror Story. Orcs, again, follow the same sort of cartoon design as the rest of the design ethos of WoW and Blizzard in general (ie. Starcraft is pretty consistent with WoW character design). They have smaller heads and huge muscular bodies, a design decision that generally implies the character is dim natured.

Just say you don't like it. That's not something that can't really be argued with. If you don't like it you don't like it. But don't try to say it's because of X, Y and Z if there's the possibility someone who actually knows about X, Y and Z is listening and can call "bullshit".

Sorry, but that's just crap. They are Tauren. They do not exist. Nobody knows how a cow would look that eveloped into a human form. You can not say "We take a cow head and paint it on a human and that is what evolution would have done". That's fishing for arguements and not logic at all. You obviously know nothing about evolution....creationist by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Tedstery View Post
    Jesus when most of the comments here are negative about a fun little video. This site has hit a new low and so has the wow community.
    Is that really surprising? People are bored to death with MoP for many reason, there won't be new content for months and all the news they get to see is about models, models and more models, oh and "balance" changes... sigh. They really don't want to see some 20 second trailer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    They aren't valid issues at all...not in the context of them releasing this video at least. The cinematics team does just cinematics. This hasn't delayed anything in WoD.
    Sorry but who the F cares? Who cares how they run their teams/business. People want to play content that they like not watch trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    waste of time and resources, instead of preparing for an epic cinematic, we get the cinema people working on this trash.
    Blizzard are an entertainment company. This entertained me; Actually, I cracked up laughing! Nothing wasted at all! I couldn't imagine a more effective few seconds of cinematic as this! Well done Blizzard

Meh...

But, but, but...

Meh

Deleted
    Bears in hats. Looks like someone in the team shares my view of the Pandaren and their "depth".

Deleted
    I wanta a hat like him.

Deleted
    Bear in the hat?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    Funny video
    but i really dislike comedy in wow cinematics and trailers....
    I guess you hated the Tauren being turned into a sheep in the TBC trailer then too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Bears in hats. Looks like someone in the team shares my view of the Pandaren and their "depth".
    ... Nope, but that doesn't mean they can't joke about it.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann