Deleted

WoW Expansion Idea

because of our constant time adventures and playing with different realities, worlds become unstable and merge into one.
    1. expansion would require another world revamp - nobody likes fiery, destroyed world ande our most favourite places ruined, ashenvale, barrens etc.
    2. Arthas is alive, he is a King and his power matches that of Titans. Turn of events made anduin turn into ghoul and Arthas is the true leader of the Velen's Army of Light.
    3. Arthas's sister body merged with Sylvanas and [oh I forgot her name viviene? no, you know this scarlet crusade turned ud brat]. an abominations rules forsaken
    4. Arthas is the King of Gilneas - in his world, this was the last bastion of humanity, gilneas line perished and so he became its ruler. Silver Hand was never as strong as it is now.
    5. Son of Illidan and Tyrande (yes!) murders Malfurion and marries young Azshara (highborne).
    6. Arthas rescues group of trolls and expose them to the Light (alternative for night elves origins), they become a new race, completely new light elves, beings of light and sound (something like angels from diablo but with bodies).
    7. Uther is one of Burning Legions generals. serving as the first LK. First one was Thrall and his rotting horde

I personally am a fan of having the Skull of Gul'dan be our comical, yet serious, traveling companion.

"Did you see that Dreadlord just now? It scared me to death!"

Oh Gul'dan, you crack me up.

Then you can throw Kel'thuzad in the mix as the central antagonist for a zone arc. During the final confrontation he can borrow some lines from Mr. Freeze.

"Ice to see you, adventurer!"

"Allow me to break the ice..."

"What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age!"
    Last edited by Larynx; 2014-07-04 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    what the??..

ok ok I can do this too!

Tirion fused with Illidan and they became the God of bipolarity

World of bizarro craft? Only if I get to fight my insane blue skinned doppelganger.

Deleted
    Sounds strange, but could be fun! The humorous Gul'dan's skull companion seemed good.

Then we wake up at the end of the expansion and it was all a dream (so we can continue with the old story stu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Then we wake up at the end of the expansion and it was all a dream (so we can continue with the old story stu
    actually it is a very good idea. some parts of the zones would be covered with lush, deformed forests from emerald nightmare. we would walk through azeroth as if it is a mix of time altered dream

Then get captured by demon-worshiping Nelves in Xavius crytals; and live out the rest of our WoW lives staring at the Great Dark Beyond of his pocket!

I got this - Kil'Jaden and Velen had some hot bro-cest and Archimonde became jelly so he went out find an even bigger piece of wood to hump and went after the World Tree.

Alexstraza being all fertile and permanently in heat decided that DW's dick was too small and went to bang Archimonde instead. Together, the two made Rhonin.

DW got mad so he had some goblins attach armor plating to his "Dragon Soul" so that it would feel thicker but found Alex banging Archimonde. He decided that he needed to find another chick to make Alex jealous so he went into the Stonecore because he heard there was a total babe there.

Turns out it was just a fatty, sorry Real Woman with Cuuuuuuuuuuurves and as DW tried to fly out, she grabbed on to his Dragon Soul, preventing him from leaving. That's why he couldn't fly out of the Maelstrom.

From this unholy fusion of Therazane and DW came Ragnaros, who would later preferr to stay in his hole and troll forums all day on the internet. Majordomo, being his surrogate mom, tried to get him to go out and play with the other kids, and that's where he met Neptulon in the harbor of Stormwind.

Like a cat and dog, these two fought. First it started with bitch slaps, then degenerated into insults, the park was destroyed in the process until finally a great pokemon battle was held.

Ragnaros sent out Baron Geddon. In response to this, Neptulon called forth Ozumat.

The two immediately fell in love and began banging while Rag and Nept looked on in disgust and arousal.

Unfortunately, like Romeo and Juliet, true love dies fast. Geddon's flame was consumed by Ozumat who was in turn burned alive.

Thankfully for the citizens of Alliance, there was a giant grilled calamari in Stormwind harbor that Varian sliced up with his chiseled jaw line and fed his kingdom.

And that's how Deathwing saved the world.

By banging a fatty.
    Last edited by Totle; 2014-07-04 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    because of our constant time adventures and playing with different realities, worlds become unstable and merge into one.
    1. expansion would require another world revamp - nobody likes fiery, destroyed world ande our most favourite places ruined, ashenvale, barrens etc.
    2. Arthas is alive, he is a King and his power matches that of Titans. Turn of events made anduin turn into ghoul and Arthas is the true leader of the Velen's Army of Light.
    3. Arthas's sister body merged with Sylvanas and [oh I forgot her name viviene? no, you know this scarlet crusade turned ud brat]. an abominations rules forsaken
    4. Arthas is the King of Gilneas - in his world, this was the last bastion of humanity, gilneas line perished and so he became its ruler. Silver Hand was never as strong as it is now.
    5. Son of Illidan and Tyrande (yes!) murders Malfurion and marries young Azshara (highborne).
    6. Arthas rescues group of trolls and expose them to the Light (alternative for night elves origins), they become a new race, completely new light elves, beings of light and sound (something like angels from diablo but with bodies).
    7. Uther is one of Burning Legions generals. serving as the first LK. First one was Thrall and his rotting horde
    This is why you shouldn't drink and internet.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Another world revamp? You just got people to hate your expansion in your first point :S
    It's a wow expansion no matter what everyone will hate it....the game itself could come packaged with keys to a friggin Ferrari with a free gas for life card and fully paid car insurance for said car (with taxes already taken care of) and people will STILL hate it

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    It's a wow expansion no matter what everyone will hate it....the game itself could come packaged with keys to a friggin Ferrari with a free gas for life card and fully paid car insurance for said car (with taxes already taken care of) and people will STILL hate it
    I don't like the color [blank]!

It could be about freakin' fluffy ponies as long as I get a chimpanzee race

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    and death to those who call it filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totle's storyline is one of the most epic things ever. Maybe too many "dicks" around, but at least we got explained why Deathwing couldn't flee from there.

In all seriousness, there are currently 4 big confirmed and inevitable "next ups" that we can look forward to in terms of realistic expansions.

- Queen Azshara and N'zoth down in the Rift.
    - Undermine, Zandalar and Kul'tiras in South Seas
    - Southern Draenor Continent
    - Burning Legion stronghold on Argus

Everything else is basically pure "pulled it out of my ass".
    You just lost The Game

OP post is what I think of when I think of FanFic, some pretty bad ideas here.

I'm a DC comics fan, but please let's keep the Multiverse and its merging and separating worlds to the DCU.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin