Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun once, it was fucking awful

Why would you feel bad about doing something you enjoyed? I think I cared about all the fotm reroll crap for like... the first year I spent playing the game. (back then i was horde on stormrage which is notoriously outnumbered but despite that on 3.0 there were like 20 paladins at the class trainer changing their spec to ret lol) But I have 11 level 90 characters so I play whatever the hell I want.

My friend used to play a Hunter in TBC, I don't know why the hell he ever stopped... But back then he would make fun of Paladins and call them "shit class".

After the wotlk prepatch he mained one and now has over ninteen thousand achievement points that were primarily acquired by that character. When he decided to play it, I made fun of him saying he was only playing it because Paladins were retarded right now.

But here he is now... Always complaining about #retproblems but it's still the class he is most proficient and comfortable playing.

warriors and hunters in 2s feels like playing with gameshark on. I get 0% enjoyment out of winning games on either of those classes
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

Not at all OP. if you like the class and play it because of that screw the others. Hell I would say the same thign even if you were just playing it for it's FOTM awesomeness just have fun and do what makes you feel good that's the point of the game anyway right?

Deleted
    yes you should. you ruin other people's game experience, it's like playing the old eve in LoL, it's just no fun

Play whatever you want to play and whatever class you feel comfortable with. It´s a game, after all. You´re supposed to have fun.

On a side note - I am certainly not a friend of FOTM rerollers, and I´ve been playing my warrior since day one back when WoW started. However, 99% of those rerollers will never master the class to really make a difference in the ladders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    warriors and hunters in 2s feels like playing with gameshark on. I get 0% enjoyment out of winning games on either of those classes
    lol try lock / healer or ww monk / hunter

so fucking annoying

Warriors are still not as annoying as hunters tbh. A warrior can be kited and rooted but there is only so much that can stop a hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Warriors are still not as annoying as hunters tbh. A warrior can be kited and rooted but there is only so much that can stop a hunter.
    hunters are even easier to play, but they at least die quickly without deterence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    hunters are even easier to play, but they at least die quickly without deterence
    Agreed.

Anyway... what's with all the complaints about Hunter and Warrior? They are dead and buried and living in the past and shadow of the Balance Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    Anyway... what's with all the complaints about Hunter and Warrior? They are dead and buried and living in the past and shadow of the Balance Druid.
    They get called faceroll more often them Boomkins because Hunters and Warriors were more known to be faceroll classes, while Druids supposedly either required finesse, or sucked at the role they were doing.

And as for the question at hand, no you should never feel bad about that, assuming that you're trying to get better at the class. Playing that class just because you think it's EZ Mode and free wins is something very different though.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Lol the same can be said with just about any class where defensives are on cooldown. A mage would flop over to melee cleave without ice block. Warrior even, needs shield wall and die by the sword to make second wind useful.