Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    For me the best place to quest is Felwood. I like that it is so depressive.
    But the best chain q is "the-hand-of-guldan" , recently completed it with my mage the Staff of the Redeemer is super awesome.

I really like the Wrathgate quest chain. I do it everytime once a character hit the level requirement (I even do this chain when my character's level is above it). Just the lore/cinematic/Bolvar are so worth doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy23 View Post
    I would say this quest line within icecrown http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13068

Here is the video explaining why the quest is so personal to blizzard:

And a short rundown of the quest:

Oh wow i remember doing this quest but i didnt know the story behind it. This was an awesome quest!.
    My favourite has to be the onyxia chain where you go to stormwind and bolvar kicks some dragon ass!.
    Also the hunter bow questline was pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    The quest in Arathi when you have the elitist, nub etc.

The quest the OP linked is nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Main beef I have with that quest is that she turns into a Drakonid, not a Dragon.
    That must have been a VERY early version of the quest, the one i recall(and i started a few months before BC) used her actual form as seen here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myj4g07wb88

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiverrettu View Post
    Hercular's revenge maybe? Before the nerfs.
    hercular used to farm me in southshore when I was on first leveling toon
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

I loved the final dreadsteed summoning quest, it was epic. Still disappointed that it was removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12886

Greatest. Kill quest. Of all time. Ever.
    mm could had swear that quest was originally going to be a daily has well but last minute plan was scrap along with path of titan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanogan View Post
    I really like the Wrathgate quest chain. I do it everytime once a character hit the level requirement (I even do this chain when my character's level is above it). Just the lore/cinematic/Bolvar are so worth doing this.
    I finished this for the first time yesterday. I was very disappointed to find out that end of the quest chain (after the cinematic) has been removed. Why Blizzard, whyyyy?
    Last edited by mmocdc707ee974; 2014-07-07 at 04:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Wrathgate UC questline, by far the best for me....
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Wrathgate was great. But during WotLK the quest afterwards to Undercity was broken. I remember waiting around for the NPCs to return to start the quest, nothing. Finally someone else there got confirmation from a GM that it was indeed broken.

Leveled a monk recently. I got a few laughs out of the Ogre surfing on spiders in Searing Gorge.

There's been a ton of great quests in the game that have been mentioned. I just can't believe no one mentioned the Hunter/Priest class quests from vanilla or Linkin's quest from vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance Onyxia quest chain or the Missing Diplomat quests from Vanilla were pretty awesome. Great storytelling that continued through several zones!

I also remember doing the bombing quests in Hellfire for the first time, Blizzard have kinda dried that type of quest out now days but when I first did a bombing run quest it was amazing :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    You Are Rakh'Likh, Demon, particularly the old version. Trekking across half of Azeroth to destroy the demon... epic.

That and Bridenbrad. Man does that quest ever give me feels.

Edit: And the obligatory Jailbreak. Windsor was badass. Damn you Onyxia.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deleted
    No mention of Heroes of the Horde! ? The orc which you gave your quest to in the beginning of Hillsbrad (who turned out not to be as awesome as he claimed/looked to be) finally proves his worth BIG TIME then tells you to take care of his drake while he dies at your hands when you're rushing to your base, trying to get him healed.

This quest is really epic. Lots of feels.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-07-07 at 08:15 PM.

Rhokdelar by far. Nothing comes close imo.

Also a pretty big fan of a lot of the wrath quest lines.

Cipher of Damnation

Wrathgate

Rhok/Lok'delar bow/staff, Anathema/Benediction staff, Quel'serrar; Vanilla was chalk full of epic quests.

Cataclysm and MoP have been utter shit for awesome, lore hefty quest chains. Washed out streamlined crap.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2014-07-08 at 02:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The new SMV finale quest is just amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite that comes to mine is The Balance of Light and Shadow.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.