Trying to do the legendary quest chain on a one sided pvp battle group

So basically im trying to do the legendary quest chain but the power orb bg is soooo one sided its stupid, ive spent the last 3 days trying to get it but its 80% of the time Russian pre-mades or the fact that the horde side is either more organized or they have 4-5 healers and we have none.

anyone got any ideas on how i can maybe increase my chance to actually get close to a win.

P.s. im heavily focused on pve so i have no pvp gear and im not really going to look at getting any since i never pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your best bet is finding 4 other people (preferably PvP geared) to join in this quest. You can also use oQueue which is a cross-realm group finding add-on.

I play both Horde and Alliance, and despite some statistics, both can win and lose just as much as each other. Your success rate increases dramatically when you group with other people instead of playing solo, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    Your best bet is finding 4 other people (preferably PvP geared) to join in this quest. You can also use oQueue which is a cross-realm group finding add-on.

I play both Horde and Alliance, and despite some statistics, both can win and lose just as much as each other. Your success rate increases dramatically when you group with other people instead of playing solo, though.
    ah i never thought of oq, guess ive just been unlucky finding a group that can win then.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmits View Post
    So basically im trying to do the legendary quest chain but the power orb bg is soooo one sided its stupid, ive spent the last 3 days trying to get it but its 80% of the time Russian pre-mades or the fact that the horde side is either more organized or they have 4-5 healers and we have none.

anyone got any ideas on how i can maybe increase my chance to actually get close to a win.

P.s. im heavily focused on pve so i have no pvp gear and im not really going to look at getting any since i never pvp.

You don't say what class you are: if its dps forget about damage altogether. Focus entirely on cc/debuffs, things which aren't
    gear dependent.

It shouldn't really be taking this long, you've just had bad luck. The easiest solution is to find others with better gear.