Poll: What's your favorite Shaman tier set?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Your favorite Shaman Tier set

Which one is your favorite Tier set for Shaman so far and why? Which recolors do you like the most?
    You can vote for more than one set, since there are so many already. Try not to vote for too many though ^^

An overview of all the Shaman sets so far
    Normal and Heroic T17, Mythic Tier 17

Tier 6 was my pick. It fit shamans perfectly and it looks bad ass. Still does to this day.

The tier sets I use for my shaman are Tier 5 and Tier 6, I rarely stray from them. I'll occasionally use the PVP Tier 8 as well. none of the recent shaman sets have really interested me as a draenei shaman.(Thank god for transmog), but I think WoD might bring some pretty cool looking sets. So we'll see

Tier 10 = Tier 11 (minus the fugly helmet) > Tier 17 Mythic > Tier 8

Tier 2 has always been my favorite set for Shamans. Luckily it's not everywhere like the Pally T2 is.

Edit: I really like the SoO mog set for Shamans too. I mean I like the look of a lot of the Shaman sets, but T2 still got my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most favourite: Tier 10
    Least favourite: Tier 5 (worst set in the game, in my opinion)

I literally haven't taken off my Tier 10 besides trying a few transmogs on. I've worn it ever since 3.3.

Deleted
    Skyshatter - Blue for PvE and red for PvP. Doesn't matter which spec. Kilts are sexy for enh too!

Skyshatter (Blue) was my first ever tier set I completed in WoW during BC, and still am proud of it.

Deleted
    As others have said, tier 10, but the HC 25 man version (the red one). That is likely purely from a nostalgia PoV though, as that was the first expansion I played, so whilst the tier sets from Vanilla and BC might be cool, I never got them so they hold no weight in my heart.

I amazed by the poll result! I thought it will be overwhelmed by T6 lol. I like most of shaman tier's set. The prior of my favored will be:
    T10 (Blue) > T6 > Dark Shaman xmog > T13 > Challenge mode > T4

T10 (Blue) is the coolest to me, because it's exclusively textured from the other version (knowing how the green and red one doesn't have the icy part). And it fits really well with the Frost theme for the Lich King finale. I put dark shaman set along, because OP has put Challenge mode as well :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orange-cow View Post
    I amazed by the poll result! I thought it will be overwhelmed by T6 lol. I like most of shaman tier's set. The prior of my favored will be:
    T10 (Blue) > T6 > Dark Shaman xmog > T13 > Challenge mode > T4

T10 (Blue) is the coolest to me, because it's exclusively textured from the other version (knowing how the green and red one doesn't have the icy part). And it fits really well with the Frost theme for the Lich King finale. I put dark shaman set along, because OP has put Challenge mode as well :P.
    I thought T6 would've been the most chosen, too. It's usually the most worn in plenty of cases. It's hard to find a Shaman that doesn't wear it, haha.

With that being said though, most of the Shaman population on my server are wearing T6, Dark Shaman or Challenge Mode gear or there are the select few that I try to ignore that are wearing T5. Rest seem to mix and max and I find I'm one of the few if any wearing T10 at all these days. I also have a T8 set I tend to mix and match whenever I feel like switching between the colours.

You guys forgot to include Arena season gear.

- - - Updated - - -

As a side note, Season 7 is my favorite arena season gear for shamans (Relentless)

There have been quite a few good Shaman sets, but I have to say T1 still has a special place in my heart.

Fond of the DS, ToT and S12 sets too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I might not have a shaman but i think the best armor for shaman is the one you get from the box of dark shamans , i know its not a tier or anything but that set will make me roll a shammy :3

I actually stopped wearing my T6 transmog (which I got when content was current) because I saw SO many others with it, it didn't feel cool anymore *hipster shaman*

Now I'm using a bit of a mix based mostly off T13 heroic, which (I think) looks pretty cool. Hard to find a matching green staff though :/ For anyone interested: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...parkidy/simple

T10 was a period where I was unsubbed from the game, which could have something to do with my lack of interest in it - I guess I feel more connection to sets I used while actively playing? Does anyone else get that?

10+ Year Old Account
    T10 10H/25N definitely has my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequently View Post
    You guys forgot to include Arena season gear.

- - - Updated - - -

As a side note, Season 7 is my favorite arena season gear for shamans (Relentless)
    Relentless had some amazing looking shoulders.

Our PvP gear as a whole is average, though we had some cool ones (S7/S8/S12(red))

hard to pick. I love T8, 10, 13 and 15. never was a big fan of the PVP sets outside of the skyshatter recolor. though I often use the wrathful helmet and the relentless or whatever gear since it looks pretty good on a goblin.

CM Gear = Dark Shaman gear = T13 > T16 (Without head) > Everything else looks like garbage.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

T14, t10, t11

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are my top sets:

Ten Storms (tier2) > Dark Shaman Set > Worldbreaker (tier8) > Skyshatter (tier6) > Grievous Gladiator (season14) > Spiritwalker (tier13) > Frost Witch (tier10)

Sadly the graphics on tier 2 are not that great, would love updated graphics for this set. Some helmets also look horrible on female tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    CM Gear
    Haha, I personally think CM gear looks absolutely garbage except on a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkidy View Post
    I actually stopped wearing my T6 transmog (which I got when content was current) because I saw SO many others with it, it didn't feel cool anymore *hipster shaman*

Now I'm using a bit of a mix based mostly off T13 heroic, which (I think) looks pretty cool. Hard to find a matching green staff though :/ For anyone interested: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...parkidy/simple

T10 was a period where I was unsubbed from the game, which could have something to do with my lack of interest in it - I guess I feel more connection to sets I used while actively playing? Does anyone else get that?
    You can use Ruthless Gladiator's Energy Staff; there is a blue and green variant for it, purchasable with Honour Points in Orgrimmar. It is huge on a tauren though, I image the same on a Draenei ;-)