Poll: What's your favorite Mage tier set?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    13 and 16 rank pretty high on my list. I really like the actual cloth quilted look of those sets. The T17 and CM sets also really capture the different elements that mages use and display them in a very tasteful way (Khadgar uses some of these cues in the opening quests of Tannan).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    I also love the CM xmog.
    Despite the fact that I don't even actively play my mage, I still got the CM set with her. Because I think it's hands down one of the best looking sets ever.

Deleted
    T3 / T5 recolor

10+ Year Old Account
    From 8-12 was good times to be a mage. 12 was my favorite, although if 8 had robes instead of pants I would have went that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I adore the CM set. I really liked the Kirin Tor set, very battle magey.

The bloodmage set (the normal and the heroic sanctified) was great as was the Firehawk set. I also like Tirisifal.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    From 8-12 was good times to be a mage. 12 was my favorite, although if 8 had robes instead of pants I would have went that way.
    If I had to pick a tier set, it would be T7.5, it doesn't look all that great on a static picture (wowroleplaygear.com is using a worgen model for some reason), it looks amazing in-game.

That said, and the reason I quoted you, is that the T8 recolor set can be solo farmed and looks outstanding. This is my go-to xmog, pretty much 100% of the time.

http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/05/1...-tor-recolour/