Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I assume I'm one of the people you're accusing of being the one who said that. The paranoia is real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    ITT: People having an internet argument about how stupid internet arguments are.
    The internet is a magical place

the amount of offtopic... 3-4+ pages of offtopic, do you guys have no shame? No wonder ppl say the unter community is shitty, you guys are arguing over some nonsense.

dunno if the op is still reading his thread, but oh well...
    cant see his armory (error)
    Play with what you like, play in what you think you perform better. If you can't control your pet (or cba managing your pet to stay on the target or target switching), then go survival. In the end if you like to play with a certain spec you will do better in it. However, I would advise to train the other specs on flex/lfr, since knowledge is power.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    the amount of offtopic... 3-4+ pages of offtopic, do you guys have no shame? No wonder ppl say the unter community is shitty, you guys are arguing over some nonsense.

dunno if the op is still reading his thread, but oh well...
    cant see his armory (error)
    Play with what you like, play in what you think you perform better. If you can't control your pet (or cba managing your pet to stay on the target or target switching), then go survival. In the end if you like to play with a certain spec you will do better in it. However, I would advise to train the other specs on flex/lfr, since knowledge is power.
    Agreed. Too many offtopic/nonsense posts for this thread to be anywhere near useful, regardless of who's right or wrong.

My two cents: I stopped playing Survival because I got tired of seeing entire Black Arrows go by without LnL procs. I don't know if it's bugged or intentional or what but it's incredibly annoying. DPS in this game right now is random as fuck though - between cloak procs, set bonus procs, trinket procs and spec based procs like LnL, I figured I'd cut at least one of those out of the mix. I hate 50k variances between pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by tjanson View Post
    Agreed. Too many offtopic/nonsense posts for this thread to be anywhere near useful, regardless of who's right or wrong..
    The correct answers were on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    The correct answers were on the first page.
    That same first page where the first two replies said something completely different, and then set the pattern for the entire thread?

Oh God. Now I'm arguing about when a thread was derailed by arguing. Annnd I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    This thread is derailing faster than azor's #1 pro raiders rank.
    I was waiting all day for someone to mention this.

Jesus, you guys are a pain. Closing this as it's uselessly derailed now. Correct info is on the front page.

The hunter IRC is no one's. Technically, I own the channel, but it isn't affiliated with me, you, random hunters anywhere. It is meant to be a place where people can ask questions, discuss hunter topics, test various nonsense, etc. The mods in it are merely people who 1) asked for it, and 2) I believe to have sufficient knowledge of hunters to answer a person's question should they arise.