Prot - Second AMP Trink

Super fast Imm or Shas?

EDIT:

The only fights I even consider using vial on are - Malk(solo rage) - Thok if I am solo tanking - Seige

There are no other fights that I need the CDs red on.
    Last edited by vaarsuviuss; 2014-07-07 at 08:50 PM.
    what

Immers... but you don't want to use 2 amps

vial+thok is best for 25. skeer+thok / vial+thok depending on fight for 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Would have thought it didn't matter, since in both cases the proc (intellect) does 0 even if it can be triggered :P

My personal "WTB" list had Vial + Thok, but that's just off my intuition and zero actual thinking/math. As a tank IMO you should pick up all the trinkets you can though, but I've thought that for ages.

vial+thok is best for 25. skeer+thok / vial+thok depending on fight for 10.
    There's nothing wrong with using two amp trinkets to reach the haste cap. I'd probably choose them over Skeer's too. At least for 10. I don't know about 25, but I know Sloot and Treckie use double amp.
    Last edited by Vaeladin; 2014-07-07 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    Would have thought it didn't matter, since in both cases the proc (intellect) does 0 even if it can be triggered :P

My personal "WTB" list had Vial + Thok, but that's just off my intuition and zero actual thinking/math. As a tank IMO you should pick up all the trinkets you can though, but I've thought that for ages.
    Int procs increase spell crit, which some of our abilities scale off (don't remember the name)
    And i am yet to find a need to use vial on any fight, unless you're using SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeladin View Post
    There's nothing wrong with using two amp trinkets to reach the haste cap. I'd probably choose them over Skeer's too. At least for 10. I don't know about 25, but I know Sloot and Treckie use double amp.
    They don't really play offensively. At this point in the tier stacking mastery is really dumb. I know them and they are good tanks, but no adays if you are outgearing the content go for dps as a tank.

Esp in 10 man. During progression I was stacking crit and never having an issue with dying. Most bosses tank cloak wouldn't even proc and we had the best of healing comps... Mistweaver/disc ... all that tank healing! jk mistweavers dont tank heal!
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-07-07 at 10:45 PM.

They don't really play offensively. At this point in the tier stacking mastery is really dumb. I know them and they are good tanks, but no adays if you are outgearing the content go for dps as a tank.

Esp in 10 man. During progression I was stacking crit and never having an issue with dying. Most bosses tank cloak wouldn't even proc and we had the best of healing comps... Mistweaver/disc ... all that tank healing! jk mistweavers dont tank heal!
    You guys actually got 2 healers :*(

Our healers didn't heal thats the thing. Most fights our mistweaver just dps'd lol. Disc did what he could by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Int procs increase spell crit, which some of our abilities scale off (don't remember the name)
    Consecrate, Eternal Flame/Word of Glory, Holy Wrath, Level 90 talent.

And i am yet to find a need to use vial on any fight, unless you're using SW.
    Item level 566+ Vial gets you Avenging Wrath off cooldown just before Blood Rage starts if you use it on the pull. It also gets rid of any chance of dying to Annihilate soaking.

Its for maxing solo tanking and stacking Wrath + HA for max dps on certain fights to get rank 1s. Only real reason to use Vial. Not for SW.

Vial that is.