Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    League of Legends has a very mature playerbase, everybody is friendly and they'll always help you if you don't know something.
    My sarcasm sense is tingling!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Good luck finding anything in the world with a generally "mature" player/user/member base. People on average are going to be bad, it's up to you to pull the weeds or migrate to greener pastures.

Deleted
    Games that require a significant hardware investment tend to attract older folks; iRacing, many flight simulators.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest finding a game that doesn't involve any sort of competitive play --- in my experience, that tends to bring out the worst in people unfortunately.

Or at least, a game where you can almost entirely avoid the directly competitive modes of play.

For example, in Guild Wars 2, players are always working together in the main PVE theatre. Players can't attack or grief one another in any way. You can't "steal" someone's resource node, or ninja tag an enemy they're waiting for. I've never seen any outbursts of rage and abuse in the chat channels of that game, which is a welcome change from your typical MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    I think the guy was being VERY sarcastic tbh. It's rare to find anyone who's played more than 20 games of LoL without viewing the community as generally negative to downright disgusting. I still play LoL for the sole reason I like the game and play with friends, though ^^
    I actually have a somewhat positive view of the community, I typically see only 1 person rage per 3-5 matches when doing ranked (which is really not much when you consider that is potentially 27-45 different people). It also probably helps that I'm a fairly insensitive person, so comments that others might consider rude don't strike me as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    League of Legends has a very mature playerbase, everybody is friendly and they'll always help you if you don't know something.
    wow that sounds like a really awesome game. i cant wait to meet this fun friendly and helpful playerbase!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    My sarcasm sense is tingling!
    It should be more than tingling. It should be rock hard at this point.

Star Citizen isn't out yet, but for the most part people seem to be really mature. You see very little complaining when they release something with bugs, most people are on the forums giving feedback instead of crying, and people are very upbeat about the "open development" concept.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.