Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FiXThEPiEcEs View Post
    So Death Knights now have the following 'rotational' abilities

-Death Strike
    -Blood Boil
    -Death Coil
    -Soul Reaper

They won't add a new spell (or bring back Heartstrike) because that would go against the pruning.

What they need to do is something NEW with Soul Reaper, only for Blood, such as being able to use it no matter the target's hp.
    In 5.4 they have
    -Death Strike
    -Heart Strike
    -Rune Strike
    -Soul Reaper

Ohhhh the pruning, how terrible is it.

I don't see any reason to cry foul.

Gameplaywise the Rune Strike vs death coil bit is just visuals. At first they did leave us RS, but opted to used DC after all...not sure if this is tied to the glyph for absorbs on friendlies?

Other than that, hearthstrike was as boring as it gets, I won't really miss it at all. And about spamming AoE as single target....we already use Boil on single, not as often of course, but it seems to me alot of classes are getting cleaves or AoE abilties in their ST rotation, so that's not really the end of the world either.

Just give us rune strike in addition to DC, and it's fine. If they were to implement HS again, it would need something else than "does damage".

Quote Originally Posted by Neehs View Post
    Other than that, hearthstrike was as boring as it gets, I won't really miss it at all. And about spamming AoE as single target....we already use Boil on single, not as often of course, but it seems to me alot of classes are getting cleaves or AoE abilties in their ST rotation, so that's not really the end of the world either.
    I swear no one here as ever read Heart Strikes tooltip, it hits THREE targets.

And blood boil hits unlimited, it's a fair ammount of overlap. There's no real gain to pop HS on 3 targets, it's a minimal pointless damage boost.

they just need to put rune strike back and remove the annoying death coil and the problem is fix .
    but that wont happen anyway .

but thy can put a minor glyph that change death coil animation to a weapon strike or something else (ex like jab for the monk) . then every one will be happy.^_^