Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In 6.0, Cloud Serpents no longer require Cloud Serpent Riding. Source
    The rep requirement was utterly stupid from day 1, at least as far as it not being account wide. Glad to see it's going away, though I doubt I'll ride any of them, anyway.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    If you are this lazy you shouldn't farm rep in the first place.
    This lol. The Order.. is one of the easiest factions to get exalted with. I just did it on my alt for the 12th time, this time it took 1h40m (with x2 rep, so say 4 hours without)

do quests -> realm phasing -> eggs -> done.

This is why we can't have nice things. Order of the Cloud Serpent is a rep that took all of two weeks to finish with a wide variety of random daily quests (at least 20), well made yellow quests at certain milestones, and a mount that you raise and do some quests with. It's possibly the best kind of rep the game has to offer... and people are shitting on it.

Anyone else sell the cloud serpent you get at exalted for 750g?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Lol, you guys can keep saying Im bitching, but I've spent about an hour looking for one, and only have 1 to show for it..
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Anyone else sell the cloud serpent you get at exalted for 750g?
    I do that on fresh realms for a bit of extra gold since i bought them all on day 2 of MoP
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Haha jokes....I dont remember if any of you told me this, but someone told me to hop onto oqueue raids for world bosses like Ordos and go hop on their realm and farm up...exactly what I did and I got to halfway to revered easily.

at exalted, my baby grows up and I can ride it, yes?
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Go farm eggs.

Since it's this late in the expansion, you're not going to have heaps of people camping them.

Alternatively, go farm the trolls for commendations and try to get enough to boost yourself close to revered.

Start doing some of the quests to get into revered, buy the commendation, finish the quests and if you get through everything, I believe you only need 5 or 6 eggs to finish exalted.

I got it. Now you can clap enthusiastically.
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In 6.0, Cloud Serpents no longer require Cloud Serpent Riding. Source
    That was a surprise..

I was under the impression, that they would make CSR account wide, rather than removing it completely...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    That was a surprise..

I was under the impression, that they would make CSR account wide, rather than removing it completely...
    Why a surprise? Thats blizzard style.... implement stupid restrictions because they can and then removing is senseless.

Removing restriction because you just don't have to grind the rep to fly this mounts, but you have to be exalted with netherwings to buy their mounts for example. Typical arbitrariness of blizzard
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2014-07-09 at 09:55 AM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Why a surprise? Thats blizzard style.... implement stupid restrictions because they can and then removing is senseless.

Removing restriction because you just don't have to grind the rep to fly this mounts, but you have to be exalted with netherwings to buy their mounts for example. Typical arbitrariness of blizzard
    I'm not saying it's senseless, just surprising..

But yes, adding stuff and then remove it IS STUPID... Lastest examples include flying, hit/exp/dodge/parry stats, iconic class spells, attunements, class quests and many other things that have been removed or restricted..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    currently im farming the eggs on my 2 accounts what I do is

main account sign on take a toon that hasn't got it fly to jade forest
    2nd account sign on to DEAD SERVER I have a few toon on 2nd account scattered over different low pop realms

take me about 45 minutes from half way to honoured to exalted to collecting eggs if you have the extra rep ( 550 ) per egg + 110 extra bonus rep u only need 26 eggs in total to get from honoured to exalted

currently im still doing this with my toons as I like the alani mount and thundercloud serpent atm on my toons

hope this helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Alternatively, go farm the trolls for commendations and try to get enough to boost yourself close to revered.
    Trolls do not drop Cloud Serpent badges. They only drop Golden Lotus, Shado-Pan, August Celestials, and Klaxxi rep items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Warbringers and Warscouts drop reputation items aswell i think
    Last edited by mmocf87b51648a; 2014-07-11 at 11:43 PM.

Usually takes me about 30 minutes to farm the Onyx eggs needed for exalted

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    Warbringers and Warscouts drop reputation items aswell i think
    As mentioned above, they only drop golden lotus, shado-pan, august celestials and klaxxi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The secondary profession dailies only award 125 (base) reputation each, you're not missing out on much.

A single egg gives about the same rep, although I've personally only ever saw one. I wasn't exactly looking for them and I'd rather do a few extra days of dailies than flying around cliff tops. That's what I did for my main character, I got the rep purely from dailies and the quest chain and it didn't take long at all. Most alts have got it at exalted from all the Timeless Isle eggs I found.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been able to get from Neutral to Exalted in one day by doing the quests (excluding the profession quests) and gathering eggs. Granted, this was before realms started merging, and I already had one character at Exalted at that point.

It shouldn't take long. Just do the dailies every day and throw in a few egg runs every now and then.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Farm eggs in between queues. There are plenty of guides for the spawn points. I went to exalted in just a few hours, but I am on a low population server and had no competition.