Thread: Onyx Eggs

Onyx Eggs

I am new to the game and am now trying to get the cloud serpent. ive managed to find help with everything including onyx eggs except HOW you fly to farm them. I am not able to fly on any of my other mounts in Pandaria and of course I do not have my serpent yet, so HOW HOW DO I GET UP TO EGGS. thanks in advance for any advice

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheshakira View Post
    I am new to the game and am now trying to get the cloud serpent. ive managed to find help with everything including onyx eggs except HOW you fly to farm them. I am not able to fly on any of my other mounts in Pandaria and of course I do not have my serpent yet, so HOW HOW DO I GET UP TO EGGS. thanks in advance for any advice
    You can buy Pandaria flying in your faction's shrine in Vale of Eternal Blossom.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Why cant you fly on any of your other mounts? Have you purchased all necessary flying skills from the flying vendor?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    There's a vendor in Stormwind / Orgrimmar that will kindly sell you your first flying mounts. He / she is next to the riding skill trainer, should you need to you can ask a guard for directions.

10+ Year Old Account
    As mentioned, you can buy an inexpensive slow flying mount from the vendors in Stormwind and Org, and then you need to buy the ability to fly in Pandaria from the NPC in the shrine near the flightpath.

If you are alliance: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=60166/cloudrunner-leng

If you are horde: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=60167/skydancer-shun
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)