Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do like this idea some more interesting abilities.

However while we are at can we get all the abilities of the Dark shamans cos those are amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffon View Post

You cracks a Lightning Whip across the floor, inflicting X to X Nature damage to enemies in front of you, creating a Lightning Bolt on the ground.
    This is actually a really cool idea.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor goldshire in all those RP realms,the sound of whips cracking in the inns bedrooms will be heard from a distance of 40 goats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris23 View Post
    I do like this idea some more interesting abilities.

However while we are at can we get all the abilities of the Dark shamans cos those are amazing!
    I would actually like to see totems brought into our playstyle much much more. totems changing x ability to do Y ect

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    This is actually a really cool idea.
    Lava Lash
    You charge your off-hand weapon with lava, instantly dealing 300% of that weapon's damage to an enemy target and spreading your Flame Shock from the target to up to four enemies within 12 yards.

Changed with a glyph into Lightning Whip?
    You cracks a Lightning Whip across the floor, inflicting 300% of that weapon's damage to enemies in front of you, creating a Lightning Bolt on the ground that deals damage to enemies within 6 yards of it for X amount of time.

I already have that on my GW2 shaman...er elementalist.

I think the whip should knock down or "trip up" the target, Indiana Jones style.

Here is what I'm thinking. I am taking some things from earthshaker in Dota 2.

1. His fissure ability would be AWESOME for shaman (I would actually prefer it to be frost based instead of earth, it would look AMAZING and give us another frost spell. Think a big wall of ice spikes)
    2. His echo slam. Maybe just for enhance? Would be awesome though.

If you don't know who Earthshaker is look up those abilities, I think you will agree with me =).

Oh he also carries a totem on his back that he uses. He can enchant it to to make it deal more damage. It's pretty cool and could work with shaman as well!
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Deleted
    I hope for an Execute, i mean cmon nearly every class got one execution spell, right? why not shamans?!

Quote Originally Posted by DrChronicle View Post
    I hope for an Execute, i mean cmon nearly every class got one execution spell, right? why not shamans?!
    Executes have largely been phased out from most classes actually, and trust me you don't really want them.
    All an execute ability does is mean you do less damage for 80% of the fight, you aren't tuned to do the same damage as everyone else and then more under 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by DrChronicle View Post
    I prefer removing some execute spells on other specs than adding new ones.

Seriously, stuff like this supposed to be a niche and Blizzard goes around and hands it out the majority of specs and destroys the niche with this because almost everyone suddenly is part of this niche.

Deleted
    Talking of Executes, I've been really vocal about how I wish we could get one. The vast majority of encounters that have a major burn phase have them in the last 20% or lower, and it is almost always then that Bloodlust is used. Execute phase mechanics allow you too be extra useful for such encounters, as well as better take advantage of Bloodlust. I get why they don't give us one, they don't want everyone to have everything, but its almost certainly number 1 on my personal "Ultimate Wish List" for Elemental Shaman, just from personal preference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a shaman person but this would definitely be cool to see.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Talking of Executes, I've been really vocal about how I wish we could get one. The vast majority of encounters that have a major burn phase have them in the last 20% or lower, and it is almost always then that Bloodlust is used. Execute phase mechanics allow you too be extra useful for such encounters, as well as better take advantage of Bloodlust. I get why they don't give us one, they don't want everyone to have everything, but its almost certainly number 1 on my personal "Ultimate Wish List" for Elemental Shaman, just from personal preference.
    Well, we have a lot of cooldowns that we can use in those situations so I don't really think we would need an Execute mechanic.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman