Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If you don't think there is a racial component to this I have a lovely ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.
    No one said there wasnt a racial component to it. But most arguments against the immirants boil down to 'i was here first' or 'Mexicans are stupid'
    that is neither productive nor an attitude that you should have

Go after the people who employ them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Do you even think before you type some of this nonsense? I want American children to get the best education possible. I don't want problem students to prevent the majority of students learning.
    Then you aren't talking about education. A proper educational system is intended to equalize students, as much as possible, not favor the few at the expense of the many, which is what you're talking about.

The good students don't need extra help. The students who're lagging behind do. So they get it. That's how a properly run educational system works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    You close borders.
    OR
    You annex Mexico.
    No one in the right mind would EVER fucking do that. It's annexing one of the worlds biggest drug-dealer infested ghetto. Why would the U.S. want to commit suicide?

If you don't think there is a racial component to this I have a lovely ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.
    If you think the main argument against the illegals is racial based I have a very nice bridge to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by zackeryt View Post
    If you think the main argument against the illegals is racial based I have a very nice bridge to sell you.
    I believe it mostly boils down to the same pig headed nativism it always has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crime against humanity.
    It's not a crime against humanity to shoot someone illegally trying enter a large number of places. Yet in this case it would be why?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    It's not a crime against humanity to shoot someone illegally trying enter a large number of places. Yet in this case it would be why?
    Its only legal to use lethal force against people who are a credible immediate threat to the well being of another. Using missiles on children because they're crossing a border does not constitute self defense.

I believe it mostly boils down to the same pig headed nativism it always has.
    Does that mean you don't want the bridge? It's cheap? Come on man I have a 10 week old to support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It most certainly is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Technically, yes it is. Its a civil crime, not a criminal crime, although both parties have treated illegal immigration like jaywalking. In the US anyways. In Mexico its 10 years in prison.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    In what way?

How about rock salt in a shotgun, would that be acceptable?.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinali View Post
    In what way?
    The laws revolving around illegal entry or overstaying are found in Section 1325 in Title 8 of the United States Code. This section, titled “Improper Entry of Alien” will provide a fine or imprisonment (or both) for any immigrant who: 1. Enters or attempts to enter America at any time or location other than what was designated by the United States Government (immigration official, or 2. Any individual who eludes inspection or examination instituted by the United States Government and its immigration agents, or 3. Any individual who attempts to enter the United States by providing a false or misleading representation of oneself or through a willful concealment of fact. For instance, if you provide a false passport, driver’s license or pretend to be anyone else, you will be charged with attempting to enter the United States in an illegal fashion. The maximum prison sentence for an individual caught in the act of violating immigration policy is 6 months for the first offense and additional 2 years for any subsequent offense. - See more at: http://immigration.laws.com/illegal-....GZ0hJRp1.dpuf

Whether the law is enforced is a completely different matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immigration law is civil law, not criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by zackeryt View Post
    Technically, yes it is. Its a civil crime, not a criminal crime, although both parties have treated illegal immigration like jaywalking. In the US anyways. In Mexico its 10 years in prison.
    Most people don't consider things like jaywalking and slander to be "crimes". They're breaches of civil law, but you can't be arrested for them.
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-07-09 at 02:58 AM.

How about rock salt in a shotgun, would that be acceptable?.
    herr derr jokes about shooting kids with rock salt are hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Do you even think before you type some of this nonsense? I want American children to get the best education possible. I don't want problem students to prevent the majority of students learning. It's not fair to other children to have their education disrupted because single mother's are a huge voting bloc for the DNC so their continued dependence on society is encouraged.

I guess you think a good education entails dumbing everything down to the lowest common denominator. What next, have the special needs kids sit in the Calculus class too?
    Isn't that the whole point of education? To educate everyone?

Develop poor countries.

Too commie for colony exploiters though.

Well it's a multi-facitated problem, but parts to the solution include:

Stabilizing Mexico - most drugs come from or through Mexico.
    Drug Legalization and reschedualing and treatment to starve cartels of finances.
    Demanding fair, legitimate elections in Mexico to get control of the border.
    Stronger border patrol presence, especially with drones.
    Demand the Mexican Government allow us to pursue criminals into its territory - it is idiotic if a criminal crosses a river or an invisible line they can be nearly completely safe.
    Greater pressure on job creators to hire documented americans
    Much stronger penalties on those hiring illegal workers
    An amnesty program designed to help integrate those people here, quickly and efficiently, including payment of back taxes, citizenship oaths and required learning of conversational English.
    Developing programs to allow those who work here temporarily (farm workers, construction, landscaping, ect.) to return home legally and safely and quickly.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman