Arrow Epic Diablo 3 Trailer [HD] (fun made)

Not bad and interesting trailer. Rate

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so bad that it's kind of funny.

I hate that damn megathread that this will eventually get folded into, it kills all the discussion for every video posted.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post

I hate that damn megathread that this will eventually get folded into, it kills all the discussion for every video posted.
    I laughed, don't know what was funnier, the generic movie trailer voice, generic use of a song(requim for a dream), mortal kombat, DBZ, or...everything else.

just the right amount of cheesiness to make it good imo.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Thought it was pretty cool, a lot better than what I could do, good job if you made it OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Fun video - will watch again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post

Not to bash anyone, but the Megathread serves 2 functions:
    - give a permanent and easy-to-access reference to user videos
    - avoid the proliferation of newly-made accounts that have just the purpose of fishing YT subs/Twitch followers and such.

Personally, if a video thread is made, it's all about the topic (random "hey i kill stuff" video or actual fan made OC) and if it generates valuable discussion. Even if it's good but the thread dies fast, i move it because this way it will always have a place visible in the forum.

And non one is stopping anyone to discuss about videos in the megathread Just usually videos are not posted for the sake of discussion but as said above, to get a mnoment of glory and mabye some "Likes" or "+1".
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Not to bash anyone, but the Megathread serves 2 functions
    The reason why megathreads are both required and serve their function, and why they at the same time absolutely do not work efficiently, is because this forum software (vBulletin is at least at it's base I guess), as pretty much all forum software, sucks and isn't well designed.

Forum threads should be much more dynamic than the current flat and tree systems; you should be able to go off on a tangent in a thread which would then be visible easily on the main page somehow, most likely with heavy JS. Threads should be more like trees, and not only should they be able to branch out, they should also be connected to other threads in an intricate web style.

And no, I'm not talking about a too complicated, or even a very complex system. In fact, I'm talking about as much simplified a system as one could get, but with the necessary complexity so as to avoid the stupidity of having rules against "necroing threads", and then having to lock them if one does so, and the stupidity of having to cram everything concerning for example a single game, or better yet, a bunch of different videos, into a single flat linear thread.

But as long as forums stay in the 90s instead of making the jump to today where they could fully use heavy JS - especially working with ajax, as well as fully utilize the latest CSS and HTML capabilities, bad forum software is what we get to play around with.