Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Malkorak and Jin'rok, not too complicated mechanics but enough to keep you on your toes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Durumu is such a masochistic choice. I had to mess with my graphics settings to even properly do it. I thought the fight was impossible until I did that.

One of my favorite parts is Super Mario brothers in Blade Lord
    One of the most epic in feel is Lei Shen
    One of the biggest fusterclucks is Blackfuse, but in a good way.

Elegon for lolz

7+ Year Old Account
    None of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always like Dark Shaman because their health is linked so I can double-dip in most cases. It also feels as if there's more options to choose from when actually attempting the fight as well, and the mechanics are really fun.

I guess Siegecrafter is a close second, and maybe Horridon, Council of Elders or Primordius for third. The rest of the fights this expansion were kind of average and I think overall, Mists wasn't a very great expansion for raiding in my opinion.

I'm a sucker for council and gimmick-type fights though.
    Last edited by Blithe; 2014-07-10 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    Imo, MoP has had the best raid content in the game so far. ToT and SoO are easily in the top 3 best raids created.

Started playing in Cata? lol.

Best bosses... Blackfuse and Durumu.

Best trash of a raid -- Snails.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked Horridon. I loved it with new tanks. Fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh. I never get tired of it running twice every week for heirlooms.

MSV - probably would have to be elegon was fun visually and watching people fall through the floor HoF - garalon the pheromone mechanic was fun to see and get played with and his body slam was pricless to see people get crushed who dared go under him. ToES - the second boss (can't remember his name off hand) was fun beating him up then healing him the two aspects were fun. ToT - Druumu was just pure joy to go through the maze with death on all sides, and have someone afk with a beam on them in lfr was pretty funny. SoO - toss up between blackfuse and nazgrim, I enjoyed killing Garrosh's blind right hand man, and blackfuse cause goblins

my favorite was malkorok ... dunno why ... just a bit meh on the rest

- - - Updated - - -

oh and elevon .. but thats b/c he drops a sick ass mount =D

Deleted
    Favourite has to be Siegecrafter on heroic, plenty of wiping and a tonne of strategy! I love fights in which you have to break the raid up into small groups to do specific tasks and the learning the fight like a dance was awesome fun, from a healer PoV it was a little boring in terms of throughput required but the mechanics made up for it.

Also reallyliked Lei Shen it jsut felt so epic as an end tier boss it got progressively harder as you went on and there was different strats that could work depending on your raid group and what they felt comfertable with. I've got to say it was one of the bosses that when it went down the entire guild was screaming/shouting just such an awesome feeling. Loved the transition phases on heroic too since they were a real skill check in most cases you couldn't afford to carry some one who couldn't do helm of command or work together as a team to soak puddles or static shock. And that last phase? Wel fuck its pretty intense! It may seem rinse and repeat but that last 5% feels like an eterinty!!

Lastly worth a mention I loved/hated Malkorok, a simple 2 phase rinse and repeat with simple simple simple!! Mechanics but easy enough to fail on. Its quite a raid awareness check as well as a tight enrage or well it was when we first got to it on heroic. Quite a lot of communication involved too should a few of your raid die. It was something different though and to be honest the purple pool soaking is the first mechanic in a while that was really unforgiving in my opinion. I mean you could wipe on the first 10% if 2 pool's were missed in the first soak which as you all know can happen some how.. Lol.

Special mention - Elegon, such a different fight and pretty awesome looking if only it wasn't so graphically menacing, I remember downing it on heroic and we literally all just stacked on the bosses side and literally spammed everything we could with about 5-10fps hoping the boss went down. The last phase if everyone could of had 45 fps would of been awesome, there was just something aboutt he whole room being pulsed with electricity or whatever and it was like a proper burn phase which we seem to have lost to some degree, you don't se that many fights now that get the adrenaline rushing like "Now you have to kill the boss before he kills you" Most fights these days seems to be 1-2 phase rinse and repeat or 3 phase fights with no real burn. You could say Sha of Pride maybe but the last 30% didn't really feel like that much of a burn. I'm talking more like 60-90 second period in which shit really hits the fan when you kill the boss you actually take a deep breathe after and think holy fuck..

Finally! Ji-Kun on heroic, as I said above fights which you have special groups to meet special objectives in a fight is awesome and makes you feel more part of the encounter, so Ji-Kun as you can imagine made me wet my frillies. Even though it was a simple enough task on 25 man it just felt epic seeing people shoot in the air or jumping off the paltform to destroy some big scavenger birds babies before they wreak havoc upon you. Not to mention the strong knockback felt pretty cool too!
    The knockback/wind mechanic is something that MoP brought to the table and is one of my favourite mechanics to deal with, its just something cool that doesn't require you to press any spells to deal with you liteerally move against or with it. I'd personally love some kind of encounter in which you use a push mechanic to jump ove ra gap to nuke the boss before he knocks you miles back or something. Agility challenges/content is something I'm sure we'll see more of in future content and I can't wait for it.

All in all a lot of the bosses and baddies we seen in MoP brought new mechanics for us to deal with some which were new and some old and I can say there isn't really any boss that I'd hate over all perhaps Lei Shi only due to having to find him.. Downtime during bosses = bad.

Sorry for the wall of text

Lei Shen and Galakras

If my experience wasn't soured by over 700 wipes on heroic, Lei Shen was the most interesting fight and that raid was, overall, the best raid I'd played since BC (having not played in Wrath).

Hating Lei Shen because of the many wipes, I liked Tsulong and Jin'rohk the most.

The worst were, by far, Lei Shi(t) and Horridon. Tortos is up there as well because apparently personal responsibility on turtles isn't possible.

Deleted
    I'm a tank, I thought ToT was the best raid they've ever produced, loads of awesome bosses. Loved all of it.
    SoO was really, really fucking mindnumbingly boring to tank, apart from Garrosh fight which was allright.

Lei Shen, its one of the best boss fights blizzards ever created.

Garrosh, only because he marks the end of MoP content. I had some fun with challenge modes and pvp, but overall, the raids just didn't grab me.

Honorable mention to Primordius. Poor guy only wanted to be friends... and have your flesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me I enjoyed Sha of Pride Heroic. I love getting banished into the pac man maze.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    For me I enjoyed Sha of Pride Heroic. I love getting banished into the pac man maze.
    Gotta love a boss fight where you get to call out "Pac-Man!"
    over vent when you have been phased lol

I'd say Elegon, really liked that one.

Deleted
    Lei Shen HC, best and most well made fight in the entire game in my opinion.