Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the name Blithe is exactly what you said and it's easy to pronounce, type and remember. 10/10. I like it.

So my Shaman (once Orc Shaman, now Alliance Pandaren Shaman) is called Arith. Here's an image to help!

Arith sounds very feminine and is very reminiscent to Aerith, the final fantasy character. Good name, not quite a match for a panda shaman however. Maybe priesty? Perhaps i'm connecting the name to the character to much.

My orc ele shaman's name is Electabuzz.
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz/Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti/Corsair AX750 PSU
    Holy Paladin~Mistweaver Monk~Enhance Shaman

I think you're referring to Aeris, from FF7. She's the chick that Sephiroth shishkebab'd through the back/heart. But, for all I know, there could be one of the other eighty-five FF games that had an Aerith.

In the japanese versions of the game, her name is Aerith. The original US release messed up the translation to Aeris, but is still Aerith in other FFVII spin-offs.
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz/Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti/Corsair AX750 PSU
    Holy Paladin~Mistweaver Monk~Enhance Shaman

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    My dwarf ele shaman used to have gray skin and was named pálpatinè you'll see why if you just spam chain lightning on training dummies and you have a high mastery rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ru aware brah View Post
    stopped playing a few months ago but

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dolon/advanced
    this name sounds good and kinda strong, matching your race.

my shamans Name is Lilinette, she is a pandaren resto shaman, but used to be a draenei. otherwise it would probably be a chinese Name or something.
    Last edited by Xarganthos; 2014-07-28 at 12:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lilinette is cute =) My female Pandarens name is Dblrainbows.

Meme-based names have very limited appeal, doubly so when you can't spell it out properly

<- Shaman's name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

I like it, I sometimes scoff at shaman names with "electricity" themes, but i'm guilty of it myself, it's freakin cool.

I had Hydrostatic, an Orc Shaman (really it was a pun off my love for cars, it's an old transmission type)
    Currently a Goblin Shaman named Fyx, it sounds pretty goblin and implies both tinkering and healing.
    A good friend of mine had "Weatherbox", which is a punk band...pretty awesome, troll.
    Last edited by 87Octane; 2014-07-28 at 06:27 PM.

Shockeye is a character from an old Doctor Who episode back in the 80s, and when I made my Shaman the name popped into my head as the perfect name. So the name pre-dates WoW

Hydrostatic is an awesome name for a Shaman, too, I like it. Same with Fyx and Weatherbox - you and your friends have the naming thing well worked out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shockeye - I like it, not overtly a play on shamans Unlike the one below...
    4 out of 5 Totems for you good sir

My shaman used to be Shamncheese until I transferred servers, now its Shamburgers

Shamburgers is a pretty cool name. I really say that because I like hamburgers.

My Shaman's name used to be Energydrinks, but I got the name "Energy" freed up and that is now his name.

Quote Originally Posted by energydrinks View Post
    Shamburgers is a pretty cool name. I really say that because I like hamburgers.

My Shaman's name used to be Energydrinks, but I got the name "Energy" freed up and that is now his name.

Kinda meh for me,I prefere the names that fit the race.

My shaman is a troll male and his name is Zakkaru. And he is as badass as his name sounds

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...azwy1kopia.jpg

this is how he looks ^
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Kinda meh for me,I prefere the names that fit the race.

My shaman is a troll male and his name is Zakkaru. And he is as badass as his name sounds

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...azwy1kopia.jpg

this is how he looks ^
    I'm not really into this whole roleplaying aspect when naming your character, but it rolls easy of off the tongue and it looks decent. 6/10.

My shaman, although not level 90 yet (I hope it's still okay ) is named "Öl" which means Beer in Swedish. My character is a pandaren, but it's mainly for how they look and not because they like beer, although it's a nice coincidence.

Can't go wrong with Beer! hehe. not super shamany, but neither is mine! so hey.

Willing. yep. Willing to heal, Willing to dps... Willing to, you get the idea.

my poor shaman has had 3 names though, first it was "elementrix" god that was awful. then it was "wonders", now it's Willing. I'm rly spr gud at dis.