Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    So we finally ge anabola orcs aswell

Deleted
    Do my eyes deceive me, or are those pet changes indicating an incoming new Battle Pet Category/Race???
    Currently named the placeholder "None".

Also, as some have pointed out - Apocalypse changes WTF? Roaches have God mode, surely that must be wrong.

Boub's reference to Brawler achievement becoming "Legacy achievements" = Feat of Strength or is "Legacy achievement" something else?

I see their taking out the profession requirements to be achieve in tailoring and making the mounts previously account wide, will they do the same for the old engineering mounts?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me, or are those pet changes indicating an incoming new Battle Pet Category/Race???

Also, as some have pointed out - Apocalypse changes WTF? Roaches have God mode, surely that must be wrong.

Boub's reference to Brawler achievement becoming "Legacy achievements" = Feat of Strength or is "Legacy achievement" something else?
    They are moving some Feat of Strengths into a new category, so achievements which are no longer possible (such as realm firsts, gladiator titles, classic PvP titles, old challenge modes etc) will become "Legacy Achievements", and those which are just don't provide points, but still obtainable such as "Camel Hoarder", Legendary items etc, will remain feats of strength.

It's highly unlikely they'll remove Brawler title from those who earned it, and if so they'll likely give them a "legacy title" instead.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazmina View Post
    Its just merging the Soulburn tooltip into the spell it self, no changes.
    That's incorrect. They added a Soul Shard requirement to baseline Soul Swap. It now costs 2 Soul Shards to Soulburn Soul Swap, and it costs 1 Soul Shard every time you Soul Swap your DoTs from one target to the next. I confirmed this on the Beta this morning.

This could potentially be a very good change. You either make the process for applying DoTs trivial and give the DoTs themselves poor damage (MoP style), OR you make Warlocks put efforts into applying their DoTs and give the DoTs themselves good damage (Cata style). I've personally been hoping they bring back the DoT damage to health pool ratios of Cata compared to MoP.
    YouTube Channel - High Rated BGs, guides, and other fun videos.

Deleted
    Sometimes i regret that i didnt level a Lock. It seems that they always have the best designed Pve-Pvp sets.
    Although the head piece looks a bit druidish ,in general the set looks awsome.
    Btw my main is a hunter, so the reasons are obvious why i am jealous

What do the notes in red mean? Is that stuff that's been removed? If so, does that mean all my characters can ride carpet mounts now and I can finally get rid of tailoring on my paladin that I've had since classic just to make bags?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I take it now we won't be able to do any of the current Brawler's guild bosses or get the Mushan Mount after WoD? That's beyond lame if that's true. First Challenge Modes and now Brawler's guild. Who does it hurt to leave this stuff in and let people earn the rewards in WoD? Nobody, that's who.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loving that DK Season 16 Set!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post

I think its in referance to the new plushy doll pets which do fuck all but look cute.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    So I take it now we won't be able to do any of the current Brawler's guild bosses or get the Mushan Mount after WoD? That's beyond lame if that's true. First Challenge Modes and now Brawler's guild. Who does it hurt to leave this stuff in and let people earn the rewards in WoD? Nobody, that's who.
    Butthurt cause you won't be able to bring your unskilled behind into Brawler's guild at lvl100 and kill everything with 1 spell? How about you learn how to play the game at it's most basic level before whining for welfare rewards, since BG at the ilvls we have now, is cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Butthurt cause you won't be able to bring your unskilled behind into Brawler's guild at lvl100 and kill everything with 1 spell? How about you learn how to play the game at it's most basic level before whining for welfare rewards, since BG at the ilvls we have now, is cake.
    I have beaten all of the Brawler's guild bosses. It's a matter of principle for me. Old content should not be removed.

Glad to know you're the best player in the game though, it was cool getting to meet you.

I have beaten all of the Brawler's guild bosses. It's a matter of principle for me. Old content should not be removed.

Glad to know you're the best player in the game though, it was cool getting to meet you.
    you win the internet...

Brawler's Guild is really, REALLY easy now. All the bosses were made with a 522 ilvl in mind, and even full LFR SoO gear is outgearing them, let alone Flex. Only bosses that take any effort whatosever are Hexos and Ahooru.

I honestly think they should remove awards for all old content other than gear and MAYBE titles.

15+ Year Old Account
    In that Dark Portal pic, why is there green fire/lava? I thought there's no burning legion on Draenor yet.

I really hope that the Creeping Carpet model is a placeholder.

Deleted
    This DK set is looking a lot better than the other one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    omg, skull on a dk set ?! i must be dreaming;p
    lol, it looks pretty good though.

Creeping Carpet!

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32547/t...pet-of-ihgaluk

So, like a blanket made of bugs man?

Those orc models looks so childish.