Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    legacy = fos?

are there any pets or mounts that are being removed for Patch 6.0 or WoD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidlet View Post
    are there any pets or mounts that are being removed for Patch 6.0 or WoD?
    nope. with the exception of challenge mode rewards, not being removed, just no longer attainable.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    nope. with the exception of challenge mode rewards, not being removed, just no longer attainable.
    Pretty sure that's what he means..
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

How is the removal of CMs going to work, if I go 9/9 gold on my hunter and get the FoS, will I be able to get the CM gear later for another class, a la the old warlord gear from vanilla?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if in UBRS there is anything that worth farming that will worth decent gold in the Future?

Like recipes, transmog items or other stuff?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

I'm assuming the challenge cards for Brawler's Guild will also be removed. I'm still leveling pets to get the Dippy card =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Does anyone know if in UBRS there is anything that worth farming that will worth decent gold in the Future?

Like recipes, transmog items or other stuff?

There are a few patterns there and some materials. Namely it's the last place to really get blue dragon scales or chromatic scales. ( I don't know if they drop in new UBRS. ) Also skin and get the beast's hide for the sake of having it.

WoWhead has a list of the models that seem to appear in new UBRS. I don't think it's a 100% conversion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Herald is a lot harder due to stat changes.

Best get it done ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Then why would it show that they level up until level 100??
    They wont drop anymore after WoD hits, but they won't be removed from your inventory

Lucky me has got 0 from GHC, while others in my guild has gotten up to 4 or 5 so far.

What's the leatherworking pattern that drops there that's going to be removed? Do you have to be a leatherworker to see it drop?