Lightbulb WoD NEW WARRIOR lvl45 talents (a joke?)

Why does it seem like a few talents feel like they are suppose to be glyphs, those are not talents to me. First off Furious Strikes, Taste for Blood, Heavy Repercussions and Unquenchable Thirst should all be glyphs or Draenor perks. Seeing how its more for that spec, Personally I like when its moves for all three specs not this move does this for that spec. At least not for Warriors a druid or lock I can see but please not on warriors. I like the other ones especially Sudden death if you giving that as a single talent I really like that one. Merge the other 2 together and add another 1, to do the this talent does different for each spec thing. And bring in a whole new talent as a single that will help all Specs like sudden death is. Sadly I would usually put down what I think would be awesome but as of right now I cant think of anything but give me some time and I might have some ideas. I've been playing since warcraft 2 I'm not just a WOW fanboy ima warcraft fanboy.
    Last edited by Kromironskul; 2014-07-10 at 04:57 PM.

dude we have thread for this right here

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    dude we have thread for this right here
    If he wants to talk about the Talents specifically then I see no real harm in that. The 6.0 Thread is kind of hard to track at 162 pages and there are a lot of overlapping discussions.

I strongly disagree with them using existing mechanics as "Talents", they can't sell us the MoP Talent System as potent and meaningful choices and then just make them a bunch of opportunities to de-nerf and retain things you already had. That shit does NOT fly with me and Warriors suffer worse than anybody.

I love that they are finally focusing on Prot with these talents. The Mists version did not provide any defensive benefit and when they did it always seemed more tailored to Arms/Fury. Prot felt a bit like the neglected middle child with Fury being the well-adjusted favourite and Arms being the damaged burn out our parents just keep trying to salvage. I'm glad to see separate mechanics for Prot.

That said, these are a little unbalanced but they're also brand new and untested and off-the-cuff for the most part. They were rushed in for this build and haven't been evaluated for purpose yet.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    If he wants to talk about the Talents specifically then I see no real harm in that. The 6.0 Thread is kind of hard to track at 162 pages and there are a lot of overlapping discussions.

I strongly disagree with them using existing mechanics as "Talents", they can't sell us the MoP Talent System as potent and meaningful choices and then just make them a bunch of opportunities to de-nerf and retain things you already had. That shit does NOT fly with me and Warriors suffer worse than anybody.

I love that they are finally focusing on Prot with these talents. The Mists version did not provide any defensive benefit and when they did it always seemed more tailored to Arms/Fury. Prot felt a bit like the neglected middle child with Fury being the well-adjusted favourite and Arms being the damaged burn out our parents just keep trying to salvage. I'm glad to see separate mechanics for Prot.

That said, these are a little unbalanced but they're also brand new and untested and off-the-cuff for the most part. They were rushed in for this build and haven't been evaluated for purpose yet.
    Uh, hate to break it to ya, but that's exactly what the MoP talent system did for most classes.

IMO it's more interesting than an extra snare/interrupt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    I strongly disagree with them using existing mechanics as "Talents"
    This sums it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the existing WoD Changes thread. Closing.