Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    LOL, whatever. You are too busy trying to "win" something on the Internet, I guess, too busy to even read what others are writing yet alone think about it.
    Sure, imbecile - return to me when you start making an argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    It feels stupid having to repeat things for the third time, so I won't do it.
    In this case, repeating yourself would help you, as you are unaware of what you are trying to argue about. Have you ever debated in any real sense? No? In debates or discussions, you make an argument. Saying, "Uh duh simple math" is not an argument. Trying to define terms being discussed when you are in the middle of the argument is not proper conduct either. And, before you spit about me trying to win something here - yes, I am. I am here to make my point and defend it. Not to mention that you are more than welcome to follow your own advice and hit the road. Enjoy.

Infracted for Flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-07-12 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    moonkin is a derp spec that shouldn't have been made viable in the first place and now you complain about not beating ROGUES? wtf is this real life
    This is actually an awesome post. I would rep you if mmo gave rep...you get Lully rep!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Took the words out of my mouth. Ret is in a HORRIBLE place right now, ( seems to always be the case over the past 8 YEARS... ) anyway. Boomy off healing is insane right now, If not the strongest off healing in the game currently. I've seen boomies completely roast warriors in duels finishing with 100% hps and wars are among the most OP class right now next to hunters and monks.

Wait till your gear gets better OP then you'll own everything.
    Did you really just say that rets have been bad 1v1 for 8 years? I think you missed an entire expansion..

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Did you really just say that rets have been bad 1v1 for 8 years? I think you missed an entire expansion..
    Do you remember how "terrible" rets were in 2.0 with the first pally revamp? *chuckle*

I was leveling mine by chance when that patch went through. I was invincible to all but raid groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Do you remember how "terrible" rets were in 2.0 with the first pally revamp? *chuckle*

I was leveling mine by chance when that patch went through. I was invincible to all but raid groups.
    Cant imagine that lasted long, and besides, rets have had like 2-3 seasons throughout the whole game were they were good in pvp, the rest has been utter shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Cant imagine that lasted long, and besides, rets have had like 2-3 seasons throughout the whole game were they were good in pvp, the rest has been utter shit
    Pretty much this. From the WOD patch notes, It looks like history will repeat itself.

In early Wotlk Ret paladins was doing really well, but they was also really simple to play. Blizzard severely nerfed them in a hotfix and said they will not fix them until Cata. Ret paladins was utter crap the rest of Wotlk Xpac.

Before the nerf there was no inquisition and few buttons to press, but yet the damage was good. Now blizzard is undoing those changes by removing Inq and giving us lvl 100 burst talents that will only create the same problem in Wotlk.

I think Blizzard forgets lessons learned in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by lockdown1 View Post
    Pretty much this. From the WOD patch notes, It looks like history will repeat itself.

In early Wotlk Ret paladins was doing really well, but they was also really simple to play. Blizzard severely nerfed them in a hotfix and said they will not fix them until Cata. Ret paladins was utter crap the rest of Wotlk Xpac.

Before the nerf there was no inquisition and few buttons to press, but yet the damage was good. Now blizzard is undoing those changes by removing Inq and giving us lvl 100 burst talents that will only create the same problem in Wotlk.

I think Blizzard forgets lessons learned in the past.
    As someone who played during both TBC and WotLK.

Paladins weren't just doing OK, when WotLK hit, they were walking gods. As Ret in, they could be in nothing but greens and blues and run into a group of 5 decked out enemies and kill them all while leaving with near full health and mana. Then it got toned down where they had changed to Prot/Holy and still ruled supreme till it was changed, then they went to prot/ret I believe.

Saying Paladins were only OK during that expansion is very inaccurate. I remember they had videos of level 70 Ret Paladins soloing Kara. I actually had most of my paladin friends either reroll or flat out quit with how strong they became, they said it was stupid and too easy with how strong they had become.

Ret/hunter/shaman was pretty much the best comp in season 13.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Ret/hunter/shaman was pretty much the best comp in season 13.
    I don't recall seeing that, or ever even fighting against it, nor do I know anybody that played it, at least with a Shaman anyway and S13 was one of my most prominent seasons this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Retriavenger View Post
    After further dueling, I have concluded that beating rogue as boomkin is possible but extremely hard if rogue plays well. Retri paladins are still hard but they are easier. Rest of the classes are not very hard except warlock which is undeniably broken, their self heal and damage is out of boomkin league, all my time dueling against warlock goes with healing myself and dispelling curses and when I try to make any damage I just get interrupted and feared. Sometimes I get warlock down to 50% hp but its not even close to winning and warlock just regenerates.
    Please stop calling other classes broken and learn your own class.

PM: You can cyclone him when he uses Dark Regeneration.